Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pitch Marker on Switch
I have enabled the pitch marker, but doesn't show up. Anyone else have this issue on Switch?
(05-29-2019, 11:24 AM)TJThunder Wrote: I have enabled the pitch marker, but doesn't show up. Anyone else have this issue on Switch?

I play on PS4 so it may be different but, I think the pitch marker on its own shows up black so it is very hard to see. If you turn on pitch marker length indicator too it should give you the colour to indicate delivery length.

I may be wrong.
"I'm not saying it's ugly but, that tackle clearly wouldn't get many valentines cards" - Eddie Hemmings '17
(05-29-2019, 12:15 PM)theaxe1606 Wrote:
(05-29-2019, 11:24 AM)TJThunder Wrote: I have enabled the pitch marker, but doesn't show up. Anyone else have this issue on Switch?

I play on PS4 so it may be different but, I think the pitch marker on its own shows up black so it is very hard to see. If you turn on pitch marker length indicator too it should give you the colour to indicate delivery length.

I may be wrong.

Thanks Axe. Not seeing any options other then enable pitch marker in the HUD panel. May be different to the PS4 version.
(05-29-2019, 01:53 PM)TJThunder Wrote:
(05-29-2019, 12:15 PM)theaxe1606 Wrote:

I may be wrong.

Thanks Axe. Not seeing any options other then enable pitch marker in the HUD panel. May be different to the PS4 version.

Bugger, that sucks.
"I'm not saying it's ugly but, that tackle clearly wouldn't get many valentines cards" - Eddie Hemmings '17
Can't see it on my Switch either when enabled.