Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Criticisms/suggestions
* There doesn't appear to be a way to import a player from the academy into career, so even if the first thing you done was spent an hour + creating your player in the academy, you have to do it again when you start a career.

* There is no random setting for pitch type/hardness in career. So unless you manually change it before every game you get the same pitch type. This was in Ashes, why not here?
"I'm not saying it's ugly but, that tackle clearly wouldn't get many valentines cards" - Eddie Hemmings '17
1. If you have created a player in academy, add him in any international team and play career mode with your player as star player. As a rookie player you have to create a new player every time you begin a new career which I think is reasonably good option. We can avoid monotonous career repeating thing.

2. Every ground is set to its default pitch setting which is perfectly fine. If you want to change pitch conditions it takes only 5 seconds.

I think Cricket 19 is a perfect game. It only needs slight improvement in commentary, evening lighting effects and rain graphics.
(05-29-2019, 09:55 AM)mujeebburdi Wrote: 1. If you have created a player in academy, add him in any international team and play career mode with your player as star player. As a rookie player you have to create a new player every time you begin a new career which I think is reasonably good option. We can avoid monotonous career repeating thing.

2. Every ground is set to its default pitch setting which is perfectly fine. If you want to change pitch conditions it takes only 5 seconds.

I think Cricket 19 is a perfect game. It only needs slight improvement in commentary, evening lighting effects and rain graphics.

1. I want to play as a rookie and every game to this point has had the option to import a player from the academy to alleviate the issue of creating a player every time you start a rookie career and I will do it multiple times.

2. Every match I have played has been on a grassy/very soft pitch by default so it is not based on the ground. Once again, something that was in every game too this point.

I just want to point out, I've been a fan of Big Ant since Rugby League Live and I love Cricket 19, the positives heavily outweigh the negatives so you don't need to come to Big Ants defence, they're all big boys and girls.
"I'm not saying it's ugly but, that tackle clearly wouldn't get many valentines cards" - Eddie Hemmings '17
(05-29-2019, 10:38 AM)theaxe1606 Wrote:
(05-29-2019, 09:55 AM)mujeebburdi Wrote: 1. If you have created a player in academy, add him in any international team and play career mode with your player as star player. As a rookie player you have to create a new player every time you begin a new career which I think is reasonably good option. We can avoid monotonous career repeating thing.

1. I want to play as a rookie and every game to this point has had the option to import a player from the academy to alleviate the issue of creating a player every time you start a rookie career and I will do it multiple times.

2. Every match I have played has been on a grassy/very soft pitch by default so it is not based on the ground. Once again, something that was in every game too this point.

I just want to point out, I've been a fan of Big Ant since Rugby League Live and I love Cricket 19, the positives heavily outweigh the negatives so you don't need to come to Big Ants defence, they're all big boys and girls.

I guess you're right, bro. Cheers!
- I wish they'd remove this Style 1 bowling animation already, it's from old DBC games and it looks incredibly unnatural compared to the newer ones https://youtu.be/HmzScN3YeN0?t=89
- Textures could be a lot better... pitch area is very blurry, even DBC14 was sharper.
- Option to turn helmet grill on/off/transparent when using pro mode... at the moment it's only transparent
- Players still throwing with the wrong hand, just why?
(06-03-2019, 04:39 PM)marts30 Wrote: - I wish they'd remove this Style 1 bowling animation already, it's from old DBC games and it looks incredibly unnatural compared to the newer ones https://youtu.be/HmzScN3YeN0?t=89
- Textures could be a lot better... pitch area is very blurry, even DBC14 was sharper.
- Option to turn helmet grill on/off/transparent when using pro mode... at the moment it's only transparent
- Players still throwing with the wrong hand, just why?

Please allow me to add more: 

- The ball is invisible sometimes in rookie career mode on PS4 during REPLAYS. Then is continues for a while until you SKIP to career player.
Can we please get a pro cam 2 camera like this one? Or ability to change FOV.

Pleaes make the helmet optional too, I'd like to be able turn it on/off/transparent.

https://imgur.com/a/FQWXCCt