Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Logo Importing
What size do the logos need to be so they can be imported? Mine says it has too many points but being new to all this I have no clue what that means....Undecided
I haven't downloaded the new demo yet, and it's been a while since I've done logos for these games.... but what I basically can tell you off the top of my head is...

Logos can't be too complicated and that is what the too many points refers to. I'll look into sizes for you tomorrow and see if I can help you out if no one else chimes in first.... Smile
“There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.”
(05-11-2019, 11:03 PM)Ruck Wrote: I haven't downloaded the new demo yet, and it's been a while since I've done logos for these games.... but what I basically can tell you off the top of my head is...

Logos can't be too complicated and that is what the too many points refers to. I'll look into sizes for you tomorrow and see if I can help you out if no one else chimes in first.... Smile

Thank you so much! I await your help Smile
Out of interest.. what logo are you working on?
“There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.”
(05-14-2019, 10:14 AM)Ruck Wrote: Out of interest.. what logo are you working on?

I'm a huge star wars fan so trying to make Star Wars cricket team - The logo I tried to import was one called "Republic Rebels"