Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Commentary names
When I checked the commentary names for teams the options are pretty much less when compared to what we got in DBC 14 and 17, For example there is no commentary name for 'chennai' Infact ashes cricket 2017 too missed this, we just have 'the chennai carvers' which would not be ideal once the academy creations roll out, I am not asking for 'Chennai Super Kings' but a simple 'Chennai' would suffice. More team names and player names like we had in Don Bradman cricket 14 would be more welcome
(05-09-2019, 09:38 PM)balahbk93 Wrote: When I checked the commentary names for teams the options are pretty much less when compared to what we got in DBC 14 and 17, For example there is no commentary name for 'chennai' Infact ashes cricket 2017 too missed this, we just have 'the chennai carvers' which would not be ideal once the academy creations roll out, I am not asking for 'Chennai Super Kings' but a simple 'Chennai' would suffice. More team names and player names like we had in Don Bradman cricket 14 would be more welcome

There's no Chris or Gayle... there was at least Boss in AC17. So now one of the only 4 people to get a triple-century twice in an international test match will go nameless? Baffling.
[quote pid='82420' dateline='1557425676']

There's no Chris or Gayle... there was at least Boss in AC17. So now one of the only 4 people to get a triple-century twice in an international test match will go nameless? Baffling. 
[/quote]
Yea adding a few more commentary team names and commentary surnames will be a good move, we had a lot of options in dbc 14 and 17 but in ashes cricket 2017 the options were very limited and also if it's a licensing issue then why certain non licensed players have their surnames while others miss out? Please add names that sound atleast similar to the players so they can sound authentic while hearing it in game.
There is a chance some stuff in the demo is not available either. Since the PC version will be coming out much later than the console we'll see at least one patch/update to the game, I'd think.