Poll: What would you prefer?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
New game
0%
0 0%
Squad updates
0%
0 0%
Total 0 vote(s) 0%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ashes Cricket - update or new game?
So, the Ashes are only months away so I wanted to see what people's thoughts were towards the game.

The 2 obvious choices are,
Big Ant has been working on a new game which is due out in a few months.

Or

They release a squad update.

Personally, I don't know what else they can do with the game feature or gameplay wise so I would be happy to pay for a squad update. They have Ashes, BBL, Sheffield Shield and domestic 1 day licences so if they've been scanning all the state players and the international players that were scanned for Big Bash Boom can be used I'd be ok with that.
"I'm not saying it's ugly but, that tackle clearly wouldn't get many valentines cards" - Eddie Hemmings '17
(02-16-2019, 06:26 PM)theaxe1606 Wrote: So, the Ashes are only months away so I wanted to see what people's thoughts were towards the game.

The 2 obvious choices are,
Big Ant has been working on a new game which is due out soon

Or

They release a squad update.

Personally, I don't know what else they can do with the game feature or gameplay wise so I would be happy to pay for a squad update. They have Ashes, BBL, Sheffield Shield and domestic 1 day licences so if they've been scanning all the state players and the international players that were scanned for Big Bash Boom can be used I'd be ok with that.

No idea... been pretty quiet around here of late but the guys are constantly checking in... so they're busy doing something down there at Big Ant Studios... :S
“There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.”