Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ashes Cricket Career play bug?
Hi all, I recently bought Ashes 2018 for my PS4 (2 days ago) and have really been enjoying it, but found one really annoying thing, I've started a career, and started a 3 day game for a club team - as you do - now if I exit the game and re-enter it, all names of teams and players are 'censored' which is extremely annoying. Has this happened to anyone else? What can I do to fix it? 

Thanking you in advance.

Rephren
(02-07-2019, 05:09 PM)Rephren Wrote: Hi all, I recently bought Ashes 2018 for my PS4 (2 days ago) and have really been enjoying it, but found one really annoying thing, I've started a career, and started a 3 day game for a club team - as you do - now if I exit the game and re-enter it, all names of teams and players are 'censored' which is extremely annoying. Has this happened to anyone else? What can I do to fix it? 

Thanking you in advance.

Rephren
I'm not sure if this counts in this instance, but for censored player names in the Rugby League game the advice was... Please make sure you are not logged into a guest or child account.

That might be worth checking first.
“There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.”
(02-07-2019, 07:56 PM)Ruck Wrote:
(02-07-2019, 05:09 PM)Rephren Wrote: Hi all, I recently bought Ashes 2018 for my PS4 (2 days ago) and have really been enjoying it, but found one really annoying thing, I've started a career, and started a 3 day game for a club team - as you do - now if I exit the game and re-enter it, all names of teams and players are 'censored' which is extremely annoying. Has this happened to anyone else? What can I do to fix it? 

Thanking you in advance.

Rephren
I'm not sure if this counts in this instance, but for censored player names in the Rugby League game the advice was... Please make sure you are not logged into a guest or child account.

That might be worth checking first.
Thank you for your reply,

I am not and I have checked its my account and parental blockers are off - I checked under the PS4 settings.