Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rugby League Live 4 PC Mods - 2019
(07-03-2019, 12:12 AM)Jaxon23489 Wrote:
(07-02-2019, 07:53 PM)Wouldubeinta Wrote:
(07-02-2019, 07:07 PM)Jaxon23489 Wrote: Hi guys,
I'm new to the modding side of RLL4. I've worked out how to get custom jerseys in the game but only by over-writting an official jersey i.e renaming 'rep_nsw_col.pc.dds'.

Is there a way to add jerseys into the game without over-writing? I want to ad in the blues alternate. I've tried to do this with Wouldy's database editor but that wants a .JSY file to import and I only have .dds files.

Sorry for the super noob question.

You can only replace jerseys.
Awesome, thanks
Alternatively you could add a Licensed Jersey (say BigAnt or trublu) to that said team, and then replace the texture for that jersey.
(07-03-2019, 01:15 AM)bmadden Wrote:
I'm new to the modding side of RLL4. I've worked out how to get custom jerseys in the game but only by over-writting an official jersey i.e renaming 'rep_nsw_col.pc.dds'.

Is there a way to add jerseys into the game without over-writing? I want to ad in the blues alternate. I've tried to do this with Wouldy's database editor but that wants a .JSY file to import and I only have .dds files.

/
Awesome, thanks
Alternatively you could add a Licensed Jersey (say BigAnt or trublu) to that said team, and then replace the texture for that jersey.
Yep, that's what I've done. I'm just using the K1 jerseys because I never play anything but NRL and SL so no major loss.

The game is 50% off on steam at the moment so I though why not get amongst it.

Am I missing something with the Blobset tool though Wouldy? I'm trying to Extract the blobset but it's only letting me extract data-0.blobset
Theres a lot of things not extracted but if I select one of the other files it says I have to select data-0.blobset.

Thanks for your help guys.
PSN ID: Jaxon23489
(07-04-2019, 12:49 AM)Jaxon23489 Wrote:
(07-03-2019, 01:15 AM)bmadden Wrote:

/
Awesome, thanks
Yep, that's what I've done. I'm just using the K1 jerseys because I never play anything but NRL and SL so no major loss.

The game is 50% off on steam at the moment so I though why not get amongst it.

Am I missing something with the Blobset tool though Wouldy? I'm trying to Extract the blobset but it's only letting me extract data-0.blobset
Theres a lot of things not extracted but if I select one of the other files it says I have to select data-0.blobset.

Thanks for your help guys.

You only need to select the "data-0.blobset.pc" file, it holds all the info to all the files and extract's all blobsets to the "data-0.blobset.pc" folder.
Hey, can't guarentee anything but it is a possibility. If it does happen, it won't be until after I've finished the NRL.
Thumbs Up 
can anyone help us out with the installing of the mods ,
still cant get around how to do so. so yea any help would be good