Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Big Bash Boom Framerate
Hey lads, 

Really keen to stick in to this game, however at the moment having really bad framerate. Can upload a video if it will help. Is anyone else having this problem?

Running on the original xbox one 500GB. Game was digital download. Have installed on internal storage not external HD. 

Any tips?
Mines running great on ps4pro digital copy on external hdd.
"I'm not saying it's ugly but, that tackle clearly wouldn't get many valentines cards" - Eddie Hemmings '17
(11-30-2018, 07:46 PM)HKBrowny Wrote: Hey lads, 

Really keen to stick in to this game, however at the moment having really bad framerate. Can upload a video if it will help. Is anyone else having this problem?

Running on the original xbox one 500GB. Game was digital download. Have installed on internal storage not external HD. 

Any tips?

I have it on xbox one S using a disc and I have to agree it's fairly poor considering the gameplay footage that's been released. Transitions aren't as clear and gameplay is a little frustrating.

Is this how it's supposed to be? Surely we don't need to have a PS4 pro or and Xbox One X to have a playable arcadey game.
(12-01-2018, 01:10 PM)Lexje007 Wrote:
(11-30-2018, 07:46 PM)HKBrowny Wrote: Hey lads, 

Any tips?

I have it on xbox one S using a disc and I have to agree it's fairly poor considering the gameplay footage that's been released. Transitions aren't as clear and gameplay is a little frustrating.

Is this how it's supposed to be? Surely we don't need to have a PS4 pro or and Xbox One X to have a playable arcadey game.

Very dissapointing.
(12-09-2018, 07:45 PM)Lexje007 Wrote: So there must have been some kind of update or something. The game has all of the cutscenes, transitions and gameplay is great. Weird that it wasn't good at first but the game is now fun and very playable! Smile
(12-09-2018, 07:46 PM)Lexje007 Wrote:
(12-09-2018, 07:45 PM)Lexje007 Wrote: So there must have been some kind of update or something. The game has all of the cutscenes, transitions and gameplay is great. Weird that it wasn't good at first but the game is now fun and very playable! Smile

Thank you Big Ant. I have re downloaded the game and this has been fixed ! Loving this game now