Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Big Bash Boom
Looks interesting.

All I’ll say is if this game works out great I’d like a Rugby League game in this style if it has fast paced over the top action with twitchy gameplay similar to NFL Blitz.
(10-04-2018, 07:09 PM)Radman Wrote: Looks interesting.

All I’ll say is if this game works out great I’d like a Rugby League game in this style if it has fast paced over the top action with twitchy gameplay similar to NFL Blitz.

Sold.... I want it.
“There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.”
Waiting for the season eagerly, home the national players aren't busy this season

sig:

I blog at https://www.dream11prediction.cricket/
Some gameplay with IGN and Ross

And who will take up the challenge to find the Godzilla in the rugby league game?!?
"I'm not saying it's ugly but, that tackle clearly wouldn't get many valentines cards" - Eddie Hemmings '17
Well its november 30 and the game big bash boom was spose to be out november 29 on steam. Its not on steam. I have not heard any delays. whats going on?
(11-30-2018, 05:07 PM)[email protected] Wrote: Well its november 30 and the game big bash boom was spose to be out november 29 on steam. Its not on steam. I have not heard any delays. whats going on?

Release date for consoles was November 29. The Steam release date is TBA at this stage
(11-30-2018, 05:07 PM)[email protected] Wrote: Well its november 30 and the game big bash boom was spose to be out november 29 on steam. Its not on steam. I have not heard any delays. whats going on?

It was never announced for steam.
"I'm not saying it's ugly but, that tackle clearly wouldn't get many valentines cards" - Eddie Hemmings '17
(11-14-2018, 02:09 PM)theaxe1606 Wrote: Some gameplay with IGN and Ross

And who will take up the challenge to find the Godzilla in the rugby league game?!?

Thanks for posting that Axe... would have missed it otherwise.

I'm going to have to find a way to fit this into the Xmas budget.... along with an XBox version of RLL4 so I can go dinosaur hunting. Smile

I didn't see a create your own team option... so I'd assume it's just the Big Bash teams?
A player / team creator would be Awesome.
“There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.”
yes  it was announced on pc via steam.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(11-30-2018, 10:10 PM)theaxe1606 Wrote:

It was never announced for steam.

Then it shouldn't have posted this in official pages right , do some research before replying

[Image: 2aetu9i.jpg]