Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ashes Cricket - $15 @ Target (Australia)
Just figured I'd put this up there for those who don't already have the game... 

Target currently have it for $30
“There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.”
(09-18-2018, 10:24 AM)Ruck Wrote: Just figured I'd put this up there for those who don't already have the game... 

Well actually... you're wrong, it's currently $15 at Target, I picked up a copy for the XBox today. Tongue
“There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.”
(12-16-2018, 02:18 PM)Ruck Wrote:
(09-18-2018, 10:24 AM)Ruck Wrote: Just figured I'd put this up there for those who don't already have the game... 

Well actually... you're wrong, it's currently $15 at Target, I picked up a copy for the XBox today. Tongue

Please refrain from using old threads...And stop talking to yourself...
"I'm not saying it's ugly but, that tackle clearly wouldn't get many valentines cards" - Eddie Hemmings '17
Hmmm... I can update the title to make it more relevant... but the talking to myself...

I just thought that anyone who hasn't picked it up already (like myself) might be interested in the price.
(12-16-2018, 05:29 PM)Ruck Wrote: Hmmm... I can update the title to make it more relevant... but the talking to myself...

I just thought that anyone who hasn't picked it up already (like myself) might be interested in the price.

Enjoy mate, I've sunk a lot of hours into it.
"I'm not saying it's ugly but, that tackle clearly wouldn't get many valentines cards" - Eddie Hemmings '17
(12-16-2018, 05:29 PM)Ruck Wrote: Hmmm... I can update the title to make it more relevant... but the talking to myself...

I wish that discount would make its way here to America, that's like $11 USD. Next time your in Target pick one up for me !
Not sure if there was any left there the other day... but I'll have a look Smile