Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Customizable tennis shoes.
Hi. Absolutely loving AO tennis but a thing that I would dearly love for you to add to the customizable clothing feature would be the option to add created logos to the tennis shoes. It's frustrating when you've created an outfit but there's no option to add logos to the trainers (I could spend hours alone just creating a pair of trainers). I know it seems like such a minor problem but by adding this feature it would turn the best tennis game ever into the perfect sports game.
(09-13-2018, 09:28 PM)The slithering pig Wrote: Hi. Absolutely loving AO tennis but a thing that I would dearly love for you to add to the customizable clothing feature would be the option to add created logos to the tennis shoes. It's frustrating when you've created an outfit but there's no option to add logos to the trainers (I could spend hours alone just creating a pair of trainers). I know it seems like such a minor problem but by adding this feature it would turn the best tennis game ever into the perfect sports game.

AO tennis is just incredible, love the game. A true work of tennis art and right now by far the best tennis game ever.

All thats missing now is a proper online tour. The idiots at www.intertopspintour.net keep saying AO tennis is crap/unfinished and what not and promoting tennis elbow, an outdated game. I have contacted Ruck to ask management to see if they would give approval for such a site as i have a few online AO players who want to invest to create something like this.