Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Perhaps a silly question
Hi there - new to the game a few days ago.

In Career mode, am I right in thinking you only get prize money if you win the whole tournament? There's no reduced payout for going out in earlier rounds?

If so, this seems like an oversight that will surely be fixed in a patch...

Loving the game so far though, don't get the criticism at all. I'm still struggling to time the damn ball but I'm getting there!
(07-24-2018, 09:08 AM)Sammuthegreat Wrote: Hi there - new to the game a few days ago.

In Career mode, am I right in thinking you only get prize money if you win the whole tournament? There's no reduced payout for going out in earlier rounds?

If so, this seems like an oversight that will surely be fixed in a patch...

Loving the game so far though, don't get the criticism at all. I'm still struggling to time the damn ball but I'm getting there!

I've been getting prize money for going out in the Quarter Finals/Semi Finals/Final (Haven't gone out earlier than that).
Cool, thanks! Is that just in the bigger tournaments, or does the same apply right down to the lowest ranking tournaments too?

I suppose a useful feature for a future patch would be allowing us to view the prize money breakdown for each round, rather than just showing the winner payout.