Poll: Are you having problems with AO Tennis Crashing?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
50.00%
1 50.00%
No
50.00%
1 50.00%
Total 2 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Crashing
I cannot finish my career match. I am playing with my created player against Rafael Nadal. Nadal is on Match Point and everytime he hits the winning shot, he starts celebrating. At this point my game crashes. This has now happened 5+ Times.
This is Still happening 2 Days after it first happened.
I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling the game and this didn't work.
Yeah same with me.
My created character is in the quarter finals of the London open (wimbledon) and the game crashes as soon as the match is won. I have tried winning, losing, changing settings. nothing stops the crash. So essentially. I am stuck in career mode. unable to progress any further. 
Shame as this game is great now. Def the best tennis sim I have played on console. but useless if I cant progress my career.
(07-23-2018, 02:15 PM)nogman Wrote: Yeah same with me.
My created character is in the quarter finals of the London open (wimbledon) and the game crashes as soon as the match is won. I have tried winning, losing, changing settings. nothing stops the crash. So essentially. I am stuck in career mode. unable to progress any further. 
Shame as this game is great now. Def the best tennis sim I have played on console. but useless if I cant progress my career.

Interesting... It's happening to me in the Quarter Final of the French Open.
We are aware of a crash in career matches that go to five sets. We are working on a fix.
(07-24-2018, 05:50 PM)HBK619 Wrote: We are aware of a crash in career matches that go to five sets. We are working on a fix.

Great, Thank You. This has been really annoying because i'm really enjoying the game at the moment. Keep up the good work, hopefully the team gets it fixed soon.