Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Poor update :(
(07-23-2018, 10:12 AM)jkipsd Wrote:
(07-23-2018, 04:26 AM)krasimir Wrote:
(07-23-2018, 12:52 AM)Serg1u Wrote:
(07-22-2018, 09:05 PM)krasimir Wrote: I agree, this is probably one of the worst updates. It's destroyed the game play big time. Most matches are just tie breaks with nonsensical ways to win points (weird lobs, drop shots random 300kmh flat shots that somehow go in, totally unresponsive player at net or at return). The opponent can still come to the service line and hit return winners at 200kmh which is just absurd.

Im throwing in the towel at the moment. Big Ant seems to care but don't seem to have any proper process for patches, its just them anecdotally browsing these forums and then implementing what they think is right but clearly theyre botching it.

Good luck to everyone with this game, I am out.
I'm totally agree with you, Krasimir! The game now is unplayable. Big patches ruins the game!

Agreed, they aren't tweaking things here or there and fixing big things, its just random large patches that destroy previously fixed things.

All in all i purchased this game 2 months ago and the only issue back then was serving aces was too easy, all other issues were by and large near perfect. If i look at the game after this patch its actually worse than 2 months ago. 

Shame because they really are trying but with no coherent structured patching process where they actually speak to us focusing on 2-3 things every week only, its just running around in circles.

At least they try.

they would save alot of grief if they would just make the patches optional and mandatory, or once people advise widespread issues , within 24 hours the previous patch is back to download, seems like a simple fix

Yeah the optionality to revert to previous version is good only problem is some people have 1 version of the game and others, another version and during online play that won't work (its physiscally impossible). But for offline mode yes that works.
this latest update i so hated is growing on me, i guess in life one settles lol