Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PlayFace request !!!
Please playface template Halep
(07-18-2018, 11:36 AM)castro2018 Wrote: Please playface template Halep

Working on her along with a few more WTA players. Check out Venus Playface model and tell me what you think. Also search my other User handle Adimu187 for Playface(less) models.
(03-07-2020, 11:34 AM)Antisocial Norm Wrote:

Working on her along with a few more WTA players. Check out Venus Playface model and tell me what you think. Also search my other User handle Adimu187 for Playface(less) models.
Playface creations,9 out of 10 times look awful,so I wouldn't recommend you downloading playface models,search for in game created players,they look 10 times better,if created good.You can search "nikpen97" and you will find the best looking players on the academy!
(03-11-2020, 03:22 AM)nikpen97 Wrote:
(03-07-2020, 11:34 AM)Antisocial Norm Wrote:

Playface creations,9 out of 10 times look awful,so I wouldn't recommend you downloading playface models,search for in game created players,they look 10 times better,if created good.You can search "nikpen97" and you will find the best looking players on the academy!
Some do, and some are pretty good. It's a matter of personal preference. I have created a Venus and Serena model that are really good. There are also a few people that have mastered the Playface tool. There's a really great Nicole Gibbs model as well. Unfortunately there aren't many WTA players to choose from currently with Playface but I'm working on adding more to the community. I will have to check out nikpen97 models and you can check out mine as well. Cool
Hello I made sixty wta players without playface because I find the results rather horrible.
id: Fredericpapayou8
(03-12-2020, 02:57 AM)Fredericpapayou80 Wrote: Hello I made sixty wta players without playface because I find the results rather horrible.
id: Fredericpapayou8

LOL There are some scary creations but I mean Playface isn't easy. It requires at very least novice skill using Photoshop or similar software. I'll have to check out your creations as well. Look me up Adimu187 Serena and Venus (Playface) models playing doubles

Download this model by searching User Antisocial Norm in the community.