Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
All career games at night ,No daytime competition。
All career  games  at night ,No daytime competition,is there a way to solve it? please help me, thank you!!!
Hi qhqhqhqh,

This will be fixed in our next update.

Cheers,
HBK619.
It is another bug in the BigAnt championship (the tournament of champions). When i advance in semifinals, I played with another player of my group(es. I finish second in my group and I play with the first in my group). In reality first of group a play against second of group b, and second of group a play against first of group b. Please fix this, thanks!
thank you bigant group ,the best tennis game ,thanks a lot
Hello, I would like to know if after each update you have to start a new career or if the new features are added automatically. (Sorry if my english is not perfect, I'm french)
(07-16-2018, 05:20 PM)Serg1u Wrote: It is another bug in the BigAnt championship (the tournament of champions). When i advance in semifinals, I played with another player of my group(es. I finish second in my group and I play with the first in my group). In reality first of group a play against second of group b, and second of group a play against first of group b. Please fix this, thanks!
This will be corrected in the next update.

(07-18-2018, 08:17 PM)Hugo21 Wrote: Hello, I would like to know if after each update you have to start a new career or if the new features are added automatically. (Sorry if my english is not perfect, I'm french)

We intend to never have someone have to restart a career for features to work. This is still the way. So no, you don't have to start a new career.
Thank you!!!