Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Please bring AO Tennis to Nintendo Switch!
Are you bring AO tennis to Switch.? I'd love it on there so would defo buy it again. Absolutely loving this game now after the latest update. Its massively improved!
Any chance you could create online tournaments to enter?
I sent them an email asking the same thing. The reply was NO.
Just to expand on that POPdevil, they have stated that they have wanted to work on Nintendo consoles in the past and with AO Tennis but Nintendo said no.
"I'm not saying it's ugly but, that tackle clearly wouldn't get many valentines cards" - Eddie Hemmings '17
Can you explain more? Why would they say no?
(07-12-2018, 04:02 PM)POPdevil Wrote: Can you explain more? Why would they say no?

I will try and find the interview with Ross.
"I'm not saying it's ugly but, that tackle clearly wouldn't get many valentines cards" - Eddie Hemmings '17
This is the quote I was thinking of from Ashes Cricket's release:

"I would love to do the Switch; the Switch is made for this. There’s nothing like Cricket and using something like the Switch where you have the motion controllers – it just makes sense."

"Unfortunately I did reach out to Nintendo but it didn’t get much of a response. We’ve made games for Nintendo systems in the past, but I really hope we can support the Switch because it really does make a lot of sense, especially with motion controllers and cricket going together. A little bit of that is up to Nintendo – we need to get someone from Nintendo who wants a cricket game on their system and then we’re up for it."

And in regards to AO Tennis.

"Is there a chance you might bring the game, or any of your other games in the future, to the Nintendo Switch console given its success?"

"We’re big fans of the Nintendo Switch at Big Ant and are licensed publishers for it, and indeed we
have development underway for other titles. At this stage, we haven’t got any concrete plans to
release AO International Tennis on the platform but it is being looked at."

So it does look like BA will be releasing games for switch in the future, just no AO Tennis. For Ashes it sounds like Nintendo didn't want it and AO Tennis seems very very unlikely.

Both interviews:

http://www.nintendolife.com/news/2017/10..._to_switch

https://wccftech.com/ao-international-te...-new-game/