Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Why doesn't the Dev Team listen to the Community?
Hi everybody

1.32 Patch was the worst in the series.
Slice shot instead of flat shot, freezing movement of the player (still present despite quick fix) and none of the pressing community demands have been introduced:
 as more AI unforced errors, Player Styles and so on...
Still we see attributes counting more or less nothing, so an overall 85 plays like as 70:
Because of this bug playing career is absolutely unrealistic  

AO Tennis suffers serious bugs and my greatest concern  is that  Dev Team doesn't come on the Forum to explain his future projects
Therefore, i wonder, does  dev team listen to the community?
These problems have been reported several times, here, on OS Forum and on Big Ant Social like Facebook and Twitter but Dev Team never replied...
It seems they don't want communicate with users...
Please take a look at the Forum of SIgames: 
what a great example of interaction between dev Team and Community
Big Ant should learn from them if they want to improve their game according to the Community
Otherwise what could become an absolute masterpiece will remain an average tennis game

Greetings
It’s a shame!!!
Freezing movent is a shame!!
This evening this problem is incredible, 1/2/3 times in the same game not set in the same game!what the shame!!
It’s unplayable!!
I dont know why dev team dont wanna listen the comunity!
I payed 50€ for this game,and after 144 patchs the game is unplayable.
A quick fix for this problem must be very soon i dont speak id player and other more complicated things, i speak about the normality!!!
I totally agree with this guys! Why this game before the latest patch was pretty good? All of the match in career mode now are played in the night ... Why ??? A CPU at legend with 54 lvl play like a CPU with 80 ... Why before adjust the level of top spin serve reach 30-40 aces in 4-5 sets ... And now 2-3 aces. It's not logical! Come on boys, you can do more than that!!! Do not disappoint us!
(07-03-2018, 06:46 AM)Bjama Wrote: It’s a shame!!!
Freezing movent is a shame!!
This evening this problem is incredible, 1/2/3 times in the same game not set in the same game!what the shame!!
It’s unplayable!!
I dont know why dev team dont wanna listen the comunity!
I payed 50€ for this game,and after 144 patchs the game is unplayable.
A quick fix for this problem must be very soon i dont speak id player and other more complicated things, i speak about the normality!!!

I don't understand why they couldn't just upload the old patch replace this disaster patch within a day or 2,
4 days later still cannot play the game due to ridicoulous slice on top spin and flat shot that happens randomly,
I also notice the other issues as well that you guys all mention, but to me the shot not being the shot , is a huge deal when constructing a point,
(07-02-2018, 10:31 PM)fideco Wrote: Hi everybody

Slice shot instead of flat shot, freezing movement of the player (still present despite quick fix) and none of the pressing community demands have been introduced:
Still we see attributes counting more or less nothing, so an overall 85 plays like as 70:

AO Tennis suffers serious bugs and my greatest concern  is that  Dev Team doesn't come on the Forum to explain his future projects
These problems have been reported several times, here, on OS Forum and on Big Ant Social like Facebook and Twitter but Dev Team never replied...
Big Ant should learn from them if they want to improve their game according to the Community
Otherwise what could become an absolute masterpiece will remain an average tennis game

Greetings

what was the quick fix? pc , ps4 or xbox 1?

I have xbox and no update has occured on my console since the 29th
How can I say this without sounding negative: 
still no one word about ongoing projects or about new patch from dev team....
(07-03-2018, 09:59 PM)jkipsd Wrote:

Greetings

I have the same patch as you: i'm on PS4
(07-03-2018, 10:41 PM)fideco Wrote:
(07-03-2018, 09:59 PM)jkipsd Wrote:

Greetings

I have the same patch as you: i'm on PS4

ok so you have the TWT patch as well lol
@jkipsd

Check the game's update log
The last one is 1.33  (stability improvements) on my PS4
This was the quick fix patch, released after the bad 1.32 
However, as said it did not fix the  movement of my player, still freezing sometimes...
Hope this helps
I think the Big Ant team is working on an improved patch so lets give them a week-10 days. The game is nearing perfection (prior to this patch) so big Kudos to the team! This latest patch as this Poll shows is not valid  https://forum.bigant.com/showthread.php?tid=6419 so I am confident they will improve it.

Big Ant should seriously improve their patching process and reduce the amount of patches that are being put out and test each patch properly. Have a version control thread dedicated to patching and one that details what is going to be addressed in the upcoming patch and what has been addressed in patches so far.