Poll: Is the latest patch on AO tennis good?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes, good step forward. No revisions required.
0%
0 0%
Yes, good step forward but some errors remain.
22.22%
2 22.22%
No, poor patch with big problems in gameplay, go back to the old one immediately.
77.78%
7 77.78%
Total 9 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
29th June Patch Approval Poll
So that Big Ant can quantify the level of satisfaction/lack of approval for their latest patch from 29th June, I have created this poll.
Good stuff Krasimir???????
its become unplayable, the more i play it the more sad i get.
(07-02-2018, 05:18 AM)krasimir Wrote: its become unplayable, the more i play it the more sad i get.

I know exactly what you mean. I've played tennis for 20 years & it was the closest a video game had got to the real thing but now it's more like riding a great white shark down a gravy waterfall.
(07-01-2018, 05:04 PM)krasimir Wrote: So that Big Ant can quantify the level of satisfaction/lack of approval for their latest patch from 29th June, I have created this poll.

I think its just the patch for xbox 1?

looks like ps4 is working fine still
(07-02-2018, 10:01 AM)jkipsd Wrote:
(07-01-2018, 05:04 PM)krasimir Wrote: So that Big Ant can quantify the level of satisfaction/lack of approval for their latest patch from 29th June, I have created this poll.

I think its just the patch for xbox 1?

looks like ps4 is working fine still

So different consoles have different versions of the game then. Great. lol.
On a serious note big ant can you please go back to the previous patch? Nothing good has come of this patch. Just leave the game as it was and work on the other smaller tweaks since the game physics was good. Serving as well was fine, now its just pure impotence for servers and hard hitters.
(07-02-2018, 04:44 PM)krasimir Wrote: On a serious note big ant can you please go back to the previous patch? Nothing good has come of this patch. Just leave the game as it was and work on the other smaller tweaks since the game physics was good. Serving as well was fine, now its just pure impotence for servers and hard hitters.

I think the game plays the best it ever has after patch 1.32.  I don't play online or multi player so I'm not commenting regarding that but as a single player game I am having the most intense tactical video game tennis battles I have ever experienced. The nerfng of the serve makinng aces unrealistically hard to get is a the one negative that stands out. But as it stands I would rather aces be hard to execute than totally exploitive if you serve down the tee.
I just hope bi ant add the ability to edit a players shot tendencies to further enhance individual playing styles. The net aggression slider has made a massive difference to the single player gameplay so it would be amazing if tendencies can be further enhanced.
anyone with xbox 1 been able to download a new update yet?

this is frustrating because pc and ps4 is not having this issue with the new patch now.
Keep the feedback coming everyone and please don't forget to vote!

Thanks BA for ongoing efforts!