Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Logo Creator Question
So, I own Ashes Cricket on the Xbox, but, it's really hard to make a logo on there, so, I decided to make one via Photoshop CS6. 

And, I was wondering if its possible for a PC/Steam Ashes Cricket owner to upload the logo, or if its possible at all.

Here's the logo, if I need to make any adjustments, I'll do so!

Thanks for whoever helps.

https://imgur.com/a/fxLnIvM 

(For some reason, the background is white, so, if you can remove that, or I'll try to with a re-upload)

P.S Also provide with your gamertag if you upload it.
bump

someone help please.

(hopefully i wont get rejected this time)
Unfortunately I don't think Ashes had a PC Demo like the Bradman ones.. otherwise I'd download it and give it a go for you.

One of the guys here might be able to help you out... otherwise I'm not sure what the modding community is like over at Planet Cricket, but they might be worth a look.
“There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.”
Ah, so you can't export images from your PC in the STEAM/PC version anymore? That sucks. Thanks for the information, I'll make a forum post there.
(06-20-2018, 03:57 PM)Flappy1233 Wrote: Ah, so you can't export images from your PC in the STEAM/PC version anymore? That sucks. Thanks for the information, I'll make a forum post there.

I was actually meaning that I don't have the PC version in order to try.
“There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.”
Oh, I see.

(Edit: Just made a thread post on Planet Cricket, hoping for the best).
Bit late to the party here... but is there a PC version of the Ashes Academy.... or can you use DBC 17 and import?

Or are you limited to using the Academy only on the Console?