Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Can't use custom or modified teams in Casual
I'm trying to do the State of Origin simulation for youtube and i've modified my teams in the edit club section but casual uses the default teams.

I can't even use the "custom teams" that i've created also in casual as it gives me no option.

What's the point of having custom teams or modfying teams if casual and career mode is not going to use them?.......
(06-05-2018, 08:46 PM)RunItStraight Wrote: I'm trying to do the State of Origin simulation for youtube and i've modified my teams in the edit club section but casual uses the default teams.

I can't even use the "custom teams" that i've created also in casual as it gives me no option.

What's the point of having custom teams or modfying teams if casual and career mode is not going to use them?.......

You need to make sure you have "Enable FanHub changes" set to on in the settings. 
You can use custom teams in any mode if the setting is enabled
[attachment=1492 Wrote:Big Ant Studios QA pid='80383' dateline='1528239285']
(06-05-2018, 08:46 PM)RunItStraight Wrote: I'm trying to do the State of Origin simulation for youtube and i've modified my teams in the edit club section but casual uses the default teams.

You need to make sure you have "Enable FanHub changes" set to on in the settings. 
You can use custom teams in any mode if the setting is enabled

I'm having the same issue even though I have set Fanhub Changes = Enabled (see attachment)

Any ideas what might be wrong?

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)