Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Online Co-op
Hey guys,

I bought the game last weekend and until now, I absolutely do not regret it at all. I've been waiting for a tennis game since XB1 launch 2013. Finally, AO Tennis appeared and I'm so happy about it. 
But one of the major aspects to buy it was/is the possibility to play online co-op which means a friend of mine and me together in one double team against two other friends in one double team. As per Xbox store, it says online co-op included, but it's not. This is so disappointing! Is there any news since when this feature is added to the game? As already mentioned, this was a huge reason to buy AO Tennis.

If there's already a similar thread, I do apologize.

Thanks for yours feedback in advance.
Mark

PS: I'm from Germany so hopefully you understand my matter anyway Smile
You can play online co-op with two users on the same console VS one/two other users on the same console.
(05-17-2018, 12:40 PM)HBK619 Wrote: You can play online co-op with two users on the same console VS one/two other users on the same console.
Okay, but what about online multi-player (2-4 players)? Maybe then, this is the mode I am missing and as per Xbox and Steam store, online multi-player is also included...
(05-17-2018, 07:28 PM)A7rael Wrote:
(05-17-2018, 12:40 PM)HBK619 Wrote: You can play online co-op with two users on the same console VS one/two other users on the same console.
Okay, but what about online multi-player (2-4 players)? Maybe then, this is the mode I am missing and as per Xbox and Steam store, online multi-player is also included...

You can play with up to 4 players online, it's not necessarily 4 consoles. But a maximum of 2 users per console against 2 users on another console.