Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rugby Union...
So BigAnt have had Rugby League locked down for ages, now with Don Bradman you are the undisputed bosses of cricket, and early indicators suggest that you are going to have the leading tennis game. Please, oh please can we have Rugby Union. I think BigAnt are the only people that could dd a rugby video game justice!
(04-29-2018, 08:08 AM)Beefy Wrote: So BigAnt have had Rugby League locked down for ages, now with Don Bradman you are the undisputed bosses of cricket, and early indicators suggest that you are going to have the leading tennis game. Please, oh please can we have Rugby Union. I think BigAnt are the only people that could dd a rugby video game justice!

While I support Big Ant with everything they do, They can be hit and miss with League so I'm unsure how they would go with Union, it would certainly be more sim than what Sidhe/Wicked Witch did with Rugby Challange and I don't know enough about Rugby 18 to comment but it seems ordinary at best.

I think the important thing is that Big Ant don't have a monopoly on the niche sports and Tru Blu seem to understand that by giving AFL and Rugby to WW.

All in all, while Tru Blu have Rugby licences and don't ask Big Ant to make a game, Big Ant won't make a game, even unlicenced. Don't [email protected]!# where you eat etc.
"I'm not saying it's ugly but, that tackle clearly wouldn't get many valentines cards" - Eddie Hemmings '17