Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rugby League Live 4 - Update Now Live
(04-02-2018, 04:15 PM)Colin the Cameraman Wrote: Why is the 5/8 and H/B STILL NOT FIXED?????

Not sure why BA can’t answer questions.

Why has the 5/8 - HB numbering not fixed?
Has the forward pass of a tap been fixed??

There is nothing wrong with the numbering of the 5/8 and HB.
The team management shows
FB
W
C
C
W
HB
5/8
P
H
P
2ND
2ND
L
Yes it could possibly show 5/8 and then HB as they are 6 and 7, but we had a lot of feedback saying they wanted the halves to switch sides of the field. This is the way we decided to do that.
As for the forward pass from a tap, if the user times it correctly the pass with be a nice flat pass that does not go forward. Sometimes the AI make the same mistake and do not time the pass correctly, causing it to go forward.
(04-05-2018, 09:08 AM)Big Ant Studios QA Wrote:
(04-02-2018, 04:15 PM)Colin the Cameraman Wrote: Why is the 5/8 and H/B STILL NOT FIXED?????

Not sure why BA can’t answer questions.

Why has the 5/8 - HB numbering not fixed?
Has the forward pass of a tap been fixed??

There is nothing wrong with the numbering of the 5/8 and HB.
The team management shows
FB
W
C
C
W
HB
5/8
P
H
P
2ND
2ND
L
Yes it could possibly show 5/8 and then HB as they are 6 and 7, but we had a lot of feedback saying they wanted the halves to switch sides of the field. This is the way we decided to do that.
As for the forward pass from a tap, if the user times it correctly the pass with be a nice flat pass that does not go forward. Sometimes the AI make the same mistake and do not time the pass correctly, causing it to go forward.

Ok so the answer is no, it hasn’t been fixed.

As for the taps ive watched a lot of footy this year and haven’t seen a lot of forward passes from taps.

Shut up Robbie Farrah!
There is nothing to fix in regards to the halves.
As for the forward pass from the tap, we are only 4 rounds in, still plenty of time to see one.
I have seen a few drop balls from taps this year
Why don't tries in the bonus zone count towards try stats?
(04-05-2018, 04:04 PM)Big Ant Studios QA Wrote: There is nothing to fix in regards to the halves.
As for the forward pass from the tap, we are only 4 rounds in, still plenty of time to see one.

lol you must be taking the piss mate.

How many forward passes from tap restarts were there last year or in the last 10 years even????

Very very very very rarely you will see a forward pass from a tap restart!
(04-05-2018, 04:04 PM)Big Ant Studios QA Wrote: There is nothing to fix in regards to the halves.

You do understand that the 5/8 where’s 6 and the HB 7?

And what does drop balls from taps have to do with forward passes?? Are you saying that there are now drops off taps in the game???

Shut up Robbie Farrah!
(04-05-2018, 07:50 PM)Colin the Cameraman Wrote:

And what does drop balls from taps have to do with forward passes?? Are you saying that there are now drops off taps in the game???

I feel this forward pass issue happens when a penalty is blown for no reason at all and when the following tap happens there will always be a forward pass.

Surely this is a Cop Out and wasn't planned when the game was being developed. This is a bug every day of the week.
(04-05-2018, 07:50 PM)Colin the Cameraman Wrote:

Attached is a link to a screenshot of the Raiders lineup I have in game. You can clearly see that in team management Sezer is the halfback (It shows HB)
As the teams are running out you can also see the Sezer is shown in the number 7 and has HB next to his name.
Then if you look at the image on field you can see that Sezer has the number 7 on his back.
The only difference from when the game first released is that the halves have swapped sides of the field, as requested.
And the team management now selects Halfback then 5/8 instead of 5/8 and then halfback.

https://imgur.com/a/e7nc5
I think what theyare trying to say is that although halfback position in gameplay is correct, when choosing a side traditionally it is 5/8 then halfback. Right now it’s going 12345768 not 12345678. A very small detail but it is a transitional thing.

I’m happy with the way it is, next game perhaps having the numbers 1-13 and another option would be to pick which side of the field does the halfback play or the no.4 centre which some clubs have on the right others on the left

So since my response to the issue with the halves was deleted lets go back to the forward passes from taps. Are you waiting on more passes from taps to justify the issue? Also are we going to see more dropped ball from taps???

Shut up Robbie Farrah!