Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
MAJOR new patch for AO Tennis live!
I really like the new system as is, i'm hoping The level of difficultly is fine as is ( hope is does not change). Only think is its awfully hard to ace the CPU. I do think net play can be a little difficult.

Doubles has some problems players not running and stopping at times.
(03-14-2018, 01:38 AM)princeazrak Wrote:
(03-13-2018, 04:40 PM)Big Ant Studios QA Wrote:
(03-13-2018, 04:31 PM)princeazrak Wrote:
(03-13-2018, 10:07 AM)Big Ant Studios QA Wrote:
(03-13-2018, 09:50 AM)Lord Savvart Wrote: Xbox ONE X -- Crashing is a pain in the behind..........................

This will be fixed today

hello any response for the trophy thing please , at least respond ??????

Hi there, I have responded on the other thread. We are looking into a fix for this now.

Million thanks i know you will solve it as you are so active in patching this game for the best keep it up . and thanks for your confirmation
I'm in the same boat as Princeazrak the achievements seemed to have stopped working after a patch one of you guys did for the Xbox - I tweeted you guys about it but haven't received a response ones i know for a fact dont work on the xbox atm are: 

Fetch (4 aces in 1 game) & Rallying (72 shot rally)
Thanks for the info, we are working on resolving this issue now.
When playing locally two player number 2 is always in the baseline, see to change the view please.
Thanks.
Good to see the game progressing.....to something that matches the price tag.

Shut up Robbie Farrah!
Please fix the game so you can not stand in "No Man's Land" and make shots. In real tennis you would get killed with this. Please also fix the issue of people moving inside of the baseline and have return of serves for winners. No realistic at all.