Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Patch 1.14 PS4/ Patch 9 for Xbox One now live!
Hi everyone!

A new patch has gone live today (Patch 1.14 for PS4/ Patch 9 for Xbox One) - please find the patch notes below:

- Star Player Practice Matches added to Career which unlock serve/groundstroke styles.
- Trophies awarded in Career Mode Tournaments.
- Tuned AI fault frequency.
- Groundstroke Styles will now save on Academy made players.
- Additional gameplay tuning.

Thanks as always for playing, and enjoy!
Played it a bit. Nice to see its a little harder to win at the net. I hope to see forehand volleys with improved trajectories depending on the skill level of the vollier as right now i don't see the difference between a top player and player outside the top 100.

The not being to serve aces bit needs to improved, i noticed if i move my character controller stick once the movement is a shuffle. Their needs to be more refinement in the frame rate. I think that's where the feel for the game needs to improve. It's come a long way since the early days, but i'm hoping to see improvements in this space along with the other points i made earlier.
This game keeps improving. Thank you!
played two 4 game sets last night and the AI never had a fault. Also the AI seemed to never make a mistake
Other fixes

- U can still easily do a perfect volley on the serve. The servicing mechanics really need to be fixed. It's just too easy to retrive the ball, there's no stretch retrieval shot in the game.
- AI service is alway to the ad court and never down the line. Even with early preparation standing outside the Ad court i am still not able to hit winners.
- Please improve the movement mechanics as it is still very easy to move to the net after the serve to retrieve everything.
hay man i think there is issues with trophy i can see others also suffer after the patch the below confirm wont unlock tested on 3 accounts 
the trophy that wont unlock are [color=#14171a]Rallying , Fetch, 5000 winner trophy , please fix it in your next patch which i hope is soon
(03-09-2018, 01:25 AM)princeazrak Wrote: hay man i think there is issues with trophy i can see others also suffer after the patch the below confirm wont unlock tested on 3 accounts 
the trophy that wont unlock are [color=#14171a]Rallying , Fetch, 5000 winner trophy , please fix it in your next patch which i hope is soon

What platform are you on? all of the trophies you have mentioned have been unlocked by a fairly large number of people across both platforms
(03-09-2018, 08:18 AM)Big Ant Studios QA Wrote:
(03-09-2018, 01:25 AM)princeazrak Wrote: hay man i think there is issues with trophy i can see others also suffer after the patch the below confirm wont unlock tested on 3 accounts 

What platform are you on? all of the trophies you have mentioned have been unlocked by a fairly large number of people across both platforms

I am on PS4 Pro, and i have the digital version this issue only after your last patch not before (that why a lot of people can unlock it and if they have disc version they can just delete the update and play)please feel free to test it your self i did the testing on  3 accounts

Any update when this will be fixed for the ps4
(03-10-2018, 03:08 PM)princeazrak Wrote:

Any update when this will be fixed for the ps4
We are working on resolving this issue now.