Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Elite One Championship
(03-05-2018, 02:37 PM)skins Wrote: I have made the Avignon jersey from the neo logik website, if you look through their portfolio they have made some quite impressive elite one and top14 jerseys
[img][Image: 8ZbS4LX.png][/img][img][Image: coStzYi.jpg][/img]

Great work mate. Was hoping to attempt that version of the  but now won't have too  Big Grin
no worries mate, I will make more of the Neo logik ones when I get the time aswell.

shared it for you kev.
(03-05-2018, 05:08 PM)skins Wrote: no worries mate, I will make more of the Neo logik ones when I get the time aswell.

shared it for you kev.
Could you share it my way also?
(03-05-2018, 06:12 PM)devilfishau Wrote:
(03-05-2018, 05:08 PM)skins Wrote: no worries mate, I will make more of the Neo logik ones when I get the time aswell.

shared it for you kev.
Could you share it my way also?

on page 2 I added a link under the screen shots of it.
Leziignan Home...away to come
[Image: D1DgwDi.png][Image: FxvlRb3.png]
Awesome work again. Any chance on trying to do the Baho jersey at all?
(03-06-2018, 11:16 PM)devilfishau Wrote: Awesome work again. Any chance on trying to do the Baho jersey at all?

ok will give it a shot
Here is the Elite One Championship career mod, this replaces the QLD Cup in career. QLD Cup is still included, but not in career mode.

How to install:

You will need to download the RLL4 Blobset Creator, unzip to a folder and copy all the folders from "Elite One Championship\RLL4Mods" to "RLL4 Blobset Creator\RLL4Mods". Open the RLL4 Blobset Creator and click Create Blobset.

Before you copy over the "AcademyData000.SAV", make a backup of your copy somewhere safe. So once you make the backup of your save, copy over both files from "Elite One Championship\My Games\Rugby League Live 4\Profile" to "C:\Users\****\Documents\My Games\Rugby League Live 4\Profile\" folder.

That's It.

Credits:
devilfishau - Jerseys, Ball Texture, Post Pad Texture.
skins - Jerseys.
Kuwaitikev - Elite One Championship Teams.

Elite One Championship Mod.zip
(03-07-2018, 01:10 PM)Wouldubeinta Wrote: Here is the Elite One Championship career mod, this replaces the QLD Cup in career. QLD Cup is still included, but not in career mode.

How to install:

You will need to download the RLL4 Blobset Creator, unzip to a folder and copy all the folders from "Elite One Championship\RLL4Mods" to "RLL4 Blobset Creator\RLL4Mods". Open the RLL4 Blobset Creator and click Create Blobset.

Before you copy over the "AcademyData000.SAV", make a backup of your copy somewhere safe. So once you make the backup of your save, copy over both files from "Elite One Championship\My Games\Rugby League Live 4\Profile" to "C:\Users\****\Documents\My Games\Rugby League Live 4\Profile\" folder.

That's It.

Credits:
devilfishau - Jerseys, Ball Texture, Post Pad Texture.
skins - Jerseys.
Kuwaitikev - Elite One Championship Teams.

Elite One Championship Mod.zip
Updated Jersey's in the link below

https://www.dropbox.com/s/vrp1t10x97cnhi...es.7z?dl=0
awesome work as always wouldy! muchly appreciated

Baho XIII les geckos[Image: iAPjcCx.jpg]

[Image: ztRR0B5.png][Image: Vdht9ie.png]