Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Callmack's PC Mods - 2018
Hey mate, all of these designs look spot-on.

Any chance of you doing individual players? I'm not sure what the limitations would be, but would you be able to modify appearance (e.g. changing Aaron Woods' hair, giving Jamayne Isaako his real face etc.)?

Would be great as people often do it in games such as NBA 2K, but I'm not sure if we'd be able to in RLL4?

Cheers!
(07-13-2018, 09:23 AM)JaysWorld Wrote: Hey mate, all of these designs look spot-on.

Any chance of you doing individual players? I'm not sure what the limitations would be, but would you be able to modify appearance (e.g. changing Aaron Woods' hair, giving Jamayne Isaako his real face etc.)?

Would be great as people often do it in games such as NBA 2K, but I'm not sure if we'd be able to in RLL4?

Cheers!
Hey man, thanks for the compliment.

Individual players can be edited using some of Wouldy's Save Editor. You can change hair and stuff like that for official players however, it does not look good at all and it is all glitchy. This is because when the official players were faced scanned, their hair was scanned along with them and when you go to change the hair using the save editor, it doesn't fit the players head properly because each hairstyle is unigue to a certain player.

I also can't add official faces because they haven't been face scanned.

Hope this makes sense.
(07-08-2018, 02:22 AM)Nullaboy Wrote: [Image: image.gif]
Wow, that looks great bro!
Go and have a look back at my post with all the Souths jerseys because I have added the New Zealand Away jersey we wore in Round 12 against the Warriors.

Also, apologies to all the Roosters and Tigers fans for keeping you waiting but finally, here are your clubs jerseys!

Roosters 2018 Home

[Image: iJGSWw0.jpg]

Roosters 2018 Away

[Image: Ugojwxn.jpg]

Roosters 2018 Heritage

[Image: wT14FT6.jpg]

Tigers 2018 Home

[Image: wG077iD.jpg]

Tigers 2018 Away

[Image: X8IkFyN.jpg]
(07-15-2018, 11:19 AM)callmack1 Wrote:

Cheers. Haven't done this for years. Use to do alot on the sidhe forums about 10 years ago actually did the Super league jerseys for Sidhe's Rugby league 2 World cup edition. Trying to get back into it. Is the any tutorials on how I get the jerseys to use on Ps4?
Thanks for your hard work man, they all look fantastic. I know you have been busy lately, but is there any chance you will be doing the Tigers Members Jersey at all? They have worn it a few times this year.
(07-15-2018, 01:59 PM)Nulla boy Wrote:
(07-15-2018, 11:19 AM)callmack1 Wrote:

Cheers. Haven't done this for years. Use to do alot on the sidhe forums about 10 years ago actually did the Super league jerseys for Sidhe's Rugby league 2 World cup edition. Trying to get back into it. Is the any tutorials on how I get the jerseys to use on Ps4?
Yea nice work man, you've certainly got the talent!

Sadly, there is no way to get these on consoles, it is PC only.
(07-16-2018, 02:20 PM)Pratator Wrote: Thanks for your hard work man, they all look fantastic. I know you have been busy lately, but is there any chance you will be doing the Tigers Members Jersey at all? They have worn it a few times this year.
No worries, thanks for the compliment.

Yep, I will certainly be doing the Tigers Members jersey, that's my next job. I just wanted to get those couple of Tigers jerseys out because I hadn't posted any of their jerseys at all up until that stage.

It's on the way.
Thank you Sir, you are a Champion Smile
(07-18-2018, 03:17 PM)Pratator Wrote: Thank you Sir, you are a Champion Smile
Hey, no worries man, thank you!!  Wink