Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Callmack's PC Mods - 2018
Just finished updating all my jerseys to the new one's you've created...they look awesome!!
(04-24-2018, 10:22 PM)scottwhatmore Wrote: Just finished updating all my jerseys to the new one's you've created...they look awesome!!
Thanks mate, glad you're enjoying them.
Sorry I've been away for a while but Origin jerseys will be out tomorrow!

Was hoping to get them out today but still a few touch ups that need to be made.

Enjoy the big game tonight, I certainly will be!
(02-25-2018, 03:41 PM)callmack1 Wrote:
(02-25-2018, 11:34 AM)skins Wrote: good to see you back and modding champ
what modeling template do you use btw?
Thanks mate.

By modeling template, do you mean the modeling template I've used for these sneak peaks? If so, that it Wouldy's RLL4 model viewer for players.

If you mean what template I use to actually make the jerseys, I just use a similar texture that I've extracted from the game.

First off, these jerseys are amazing, can hardly wait to play with them, I've only recently purchased RL4 so still not super familiar with it, so do I need an executable model viewer?  And I need to use this with creating a custom jersey in game?  Not sure of the process
(06-07-2018, 12:58 AM)docking6201 Wrote:
(02-25-2018, 03:41 PM)callmack1 Wrote:
(02-25-2018, 11:34 AM)skins Wrote: good to see you back and modding champ
what modeling template do you use btw?
Thanks mate.

By modeling template, do you mean the modeling template I've used for these sneak peaks? If so, that it Wouldy's RLL4 model viewer for players.

If you mean what template I use to actually make the jerseys, I just use a similar texture that I've extracted from the game.

First off, these jerseys are amazing, can hardly wait to play with them, I've only recently purchased RL4 so still not super familiar with it, so do I need an executable model viewer?  And I need to use this with creating a custom jersey in game?  Not sure of the process
Thanks mate, I appreciate it.

Sorry, but I'm a bit pushed for time at the moment but I'll run you through the whole process over the next couple of days if that's allgood.
Just taking a quick break from NRL Jerseys but don't worry, I'll be back with more of them very soon.

I need to apologise to those fans of clubs that I haven't released yet and I'm sorry about the wait, I just haven't worked on my mods in a wee while but I'm going to make an effort to do it consistently now.

Anyway, off the back of last nights game, here are the 2018 State of Origin Jerseys!!

Queensland Maroons 2018

[Image: r3M0nRH.jpg]

New South Wales Blues 2018

[Image: O8IS9Tz.jpg]
(06-07-2018, 09:25 PM)callmack1 Wrote: Just taking a quick break from NRL Jerseys but don't worry, I'll be back with more of them very soon.

I need to apologise to those fans of clubs that I haven't released yet and I'm sorry about the wait, I just haven't worked on my mods in a wee while but I'm going to make an effort to do it consistently now.

Anyway, off the back of last nights game, here are the 2018 State of Origin Jerseys!!

Queensland Maroons 2018

[Image: r3M0nRH.jpg]

New South Wales Blues 2018

[Image: O8IS9Tz.jpg]

Thanks mate, looks great!
Great to see some sign of life on the jersey front buddy Smile. Any chance you're thinking of doing the Cook Islands one after this weekend???? Will be a challenge i'm sure.
(06-18-2018, 07:09 PM)kuwaiti kev Wrote: Great to see some sign of life on the jersey front buddy Smile. Any chance you're thinking of doing the Cook Islands one after this weekend???? Will be a challenge i'm sure.
Still life bro, but sorry I haven't done much lately.

I may not do the Cook Islands jersey sorry but I will probably be doing the likes of NZ, England, PNG, Fiji, Tonga and Samoa.

On another note, I have updated all the Souths jerseys and have added our ANZAC and Indigenous jerseys (I've had these done for ages, just kept forgetting to post them haha). More updates on the way as well as Roosters and Tigers soon.
[Image: image.gif]

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)