Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
RLL4 (noticeable issue list)
Hey guys, started another thread here for everyone to post any issues/bugs they encounter. 
Let's keep this plain and simple and try to stick with issues and bugs only.
Just dot point them or hyphenate (-)
Up The Knights!
My front row players are duplicating in the team management section( starting 13 and subs) when playing a game? I have edited all the FRF stamina so could this be the cause.
I have some problème in custom stadiums. The club house buildings got missing/invisble parts on side. Does it happen to someone else ?

Also i got some strange sound bug like "ooooh" when home team got a try and stuff like that. But i guess this isnt a bug.
(02-18-2018, 07:41 AM)Jasche78 Wrote: My front row players are duplicating in the team management section( starting 13 and subs) when playing a game?  I have edited all the FRF stamina so could this be the cause.

Same happened to me. I know this is a pain, but you will have to remove all custom players, and use the ratings the game used, as when you edit a player's ratings, it creates a whole new player.
In career mod once you get to the finals and click on the results of a match, the game crashes.
I'm playing a custom league competition and all the team's are showing 0 points after about 5 rounds. It just isn't registering points even though it notes I've played 5, won 4 and lost 1. So it's acknowledging results but not giving the points.