Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
AFLL Blobset Tools
[Image: afll_blobset_tools_01.jpg]

HOW TO USE:

For the first time use, run AFLL Blobset Tools as a Administrator and select Options and click Change Folder Permissions.
After that, run the program as normal. This will give the program access to the game files, so there isn't any file access
errors.

To extract a Blobset file select Extract Blobset and pick a blobset file, example - (data-0.blobset.pc) and it will extract
it to the programs root directory - (AFLL Blobset Tools\data-0.blobset.pc).

Copy over your modded textures over to the AFLLMods folder in their corresponding folders, going off the WhiteList.txt.

TXPK files, place them in the (AFLLMods\txpk) folder.
M3MP files, place them in the (AFLLMods\m3mp) folder.
BSB Files, place them in the (AFLLMods\bsb) folder.
BMF Files, place them in the (AFLLMods\bmf) folder.
FSB files, place them in the (AFLLMods\sound) folder.

Example:
A jersey would go in this location - (AFLLMods\textures\uniforms\adelaide_home.dds)

To create a (data-2.blobset.pc) file with all the modded files, select Create Blobset and it will save it to the AFLL game
directory going off the AFLL Location.txt. So if your game location is different to the default, change it in that txt file.

AFLL Blobset Tools.zip
I know this is a pretty old thread I Sent you a PM, you've done an awesome job on all of these mods - heap of work done, I'm trying to use this for AFL Live but I'm having a couple issues, not with converting or editing it's more saving the modded blobset after initially I kept not being able t oload the files, however all of a sudden they have all loaded, after I have saved the blobset (without any errors), then if I either load up the game or extract the edited blobset - the files still haven't changed/they're still the original files, any ideas what I could be doing wrong? When I extract it successfully, the 0 and 2 blobsets are edited, however blobset 1 is still the same/the original file could this have something to do with why the changes aren't happening?
(06-20-2019, 02:13 PM).lakers33 Wrote: I know this is a pretty old thread I Sent you a PM, you've done an awesome job on all of these mods - heap of work done, I'm trying to use this for AFL Live but I'm having a couple issues, not with converting or editing it's more saving the modded blobset after initially I kept not being able t oload the files, however all of a sudden they have all loaded, after I have saved the blobset (without any errors), then if I either load up the game or extract the edited blobset - the files still haven't changed/they're still the original files, any ideas what I could be doing wrong? When I extract it successfully, the 0 and 2 blobsets are edited, however blobset 1 is still the same/the original file could this have something to do with why the changes aren't happening?

When you create a new blobset, it adds a new one called "data-2.blobset.pc" which has the mods in it. It also edits the "data-0.blobset.pc" header data to redirect to the "data-2.blobset.pc", instead of editing the original ones. You need to place your modded files in the AFLL Blobset Tools\AFLLMods folder in their corresponding folders, going off the WhiteList.txt, not in the extracted folder "AFLL Blobset Tools\data-0.blobset.pc\".

Example:

A jersey would go in this location - (AFLL Blobset Tools\AFLLMods\textures\uniforms\adelaide_home.dds)

What files are u trying to change?
(06-27-2019, 02:01 PM)Wouldubeinta Wrote:
(06-20-2019, 02:13 PM).lakers33 Wrote: I know this is a pretty old thread I Sent you a PM, you've done an awesome job on all of these mods - heap of work done, I'm trying to use this for AFL Live but I'm having a couple issues, not with converting or editing it's more saving the modded blobset after initially I kept not being able t oload the files, however all of a sudden they have all loaded, after I have saved the blobset (without any errors), then if I either load up the game or extract the edited blobset - the files still haven't changed/they're still the original files, any ideas what I could be doing wrong? When I extract it successfully, the 0 and 2 blobsets are edited, however blobset 1 is still the same/the original file could this have something to do with why the changes aren't happening?

When you create a new blobset, it adds a new one called "data-2.blobset.pc" which has the mods in it. It also edits the "data-0.blobset.pc" header data to redirect to the "data-2.blobset.pc", instead of editing the original ones. You need to place your modded files in the AFLL Blobset Tools\AFLLMods folder in their corresponding folders, going off the WhiteList.txt, not in the extracted folder "AFLL Blobset Tools\data-0.blobset.pc\".

Example:

A jersey would go in this location - (AFLL Blobset Tools\AFLLMods\textures\uniforms\adelaide_home.dds)

Thanks so much for the reply mate, I was trying to change the jerseys, but also player names and heights and positions (player stats files), basically trying to make a 2019 roster by editing the player/Lua files, and I've managed to successfully edit them and everything but I'm unsure what to do after that to get the file edits to work? I have created a blobset successfully, but the files changes and the jerseys aren't actually in the game after I load it up, do you have any suggestions Or is what I'm trying to do pretty well impossible? Thanks again for replying mate
(06-27-2019, 02:26 PM)lakers33 Wrote:

Example:

Thanks so much for the reply mate, I was trying to change the jerseys, but also player names and heights and positions (player stats files), basically trying to make a 2019 roster by editing the player/Lua files, and I've managed to successfully edit them and everything but I'm unsure what to do after that to get the file edits to work? I have created a blobset successfully, but the files changes and the jerseys aren't actually in the game after I load it up, do you have any suggestions Or is what I'm trying to do pretty well impossible? Thanks again for replying mate

Have you Change Folder Permissions in the blobset tools in Options?

When editing the lua files, you need to download AFLL Lua Scripts Packer and edit them there. Run the program and click Compress Lua Scripts and you will find a file called "luascripts.m3mp" copy that file to the (AFLL Blobset Tools\AFLLMods\m3mp) folder.
(06-29-2019, 02:30 PM)Wouldubeinta Wrote:

Example:

When editing the lua files, you need to download AFLL Lua Scripts Packer and edit them there. Run the program and click Compress Lua Scripts and you will find a file called "luascripts.m3mp" copy that file to the (AFLL Blobset Tools\AFLLMods\m3mp) folder.

Thanks again for replying, yes I changed the folder permissions, however I think before when I used the lua scripts editor I think I put the M3mp file in the wrong spot, I'll give that a go tonight and let you know if it works.

Example:

Was all because I put the M3MP folder in the wrong spot, you're a deadset legend, thanks for the help mate, absolute champion. The only thing I can't get to work is altering the player stats, those changes aren't saving for some reason they're all still default? Any idea why? Sorry to keep having questions, I can edit successfully everything, and move them around on different teams through changing folders, but the names and any attributes within playerstats is the only thing I can't get to change.
(06-29-2019, 11:33 PM)lakers33 Wrote:

Example:

Was all because I put the M3MP folder in the wrong spot, you're a deadset legend, thanks for the help mate, absolute champion. The only thing I can't get to work is altering the player stats, those changes aren't saving for some reason they're all still default? Any idea why? Sorry to keep having questions, I can edit successfully everything, and move them around on different teams through changing folders, but the names and any attributes within playerstats is the only thing I can't get to change.

No probs.

I can't really help you with this, I don't have the game. I think someone else had this problem as well.