Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
AO Tennis Disaster and Big Ants Recent Decline
A video discussing AO Tennis and the recent decline in quality of Big Ants games 

This isn't a hate on Big Ant kind of thing but I feel they have gone away from their own principles with their last few releases (all explained in the video) 

(02-01-2018, 02:35 PM)Freo16 Wrote: A video discussing AO Tennis and the recent decline in quality of Big Ants games 

This isn't a hate on Big Ant kind of thing but I feel they have gone away from their own principles with their last few releases (all explained in the video) 

Ashes Cricket was apparently pretty good though.
(02-02-2018, 09:33 AM)DNAngel Wrote:
(02-01-2018, 02:35 PM)Freo16 Wrote: A video discussing AO Tennis and the recent decline in quality of Big Ants games 

I disagree on this point. The Ashes was great as was the RL World Cup. With Tennis it’s clear they rushed it out in Australia for the AO but it’s being updated and will get a few more updates. I don’t believe they’ve gone away from their core but for me to play the AO while it was still being played in the real world was an added extra even though the game was not 100% completed.

Only I think they should have put Federer on the cover as he’s much more an AO champion than Nadal and much more popular. But it’s a very good tennis game in my opinion and I’ve played them all.
You can’t just put Federer on the cover.

As for RL World Cup are you cool with misnumbered players, pixilated logos and forward passes off taps?

Shut up Robbie Farrah!

Ashes Cricket wasn't a bad game but Bradman 17 was still having problems and instead of fixing that, they decided to release a new game to cash in on the Ashes
(02-04-2018, 03:23 AM)Rooster Wrote:

I disagree on this point. The Ashes was great as was the RL World Cup. With Tennis it’s clear they rushed it out in Australia for the AO but it’s being updated and will get a few more updates. I don’t believe they’ve gone away from their core but for me to play the AO while it was still being played in the real world was an added extra even though the game was not 100% completed.

Only I think they should have put Federer on the cover as he’s much more an AO champion than Nadal and much more popular. But it’s a very good tennis game in my opinion and I’ve played them all.

And that's the problem 

They justify putting out a half finished game because they know they can update it later and we all keep letting them off the hook