Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
AO tennis reviews
(02-02-2018, 09:26 AM)DNAngel Wrote:
(02-01-2018, 03:55 PM)Lord Savvart Wrote: I'll add, I've just finished playing over 2 hours of Top Spin 4 on my old Xbox 360 and it is still brilliant.

The way the players move, the sounds, the crowds, the mini-games, the practice area with the ball machine, the umpire calling the score and the players names, the player reactions, the stamina and its use, etc... I could go on and on...

I can't believe that BA couldn't just copy that and then update the graphics and bingo, excellent game. Unbelievable...

Top Spin 4's brilliance isn't that easy to copy it seems Wink

Anyway we can play Top Spin 4 on PS4?  

I have purchased AO tennis and it is real disappointing.....even after the last patch.

Just Terrible!!
(02-07-2018, 12:08 AM)micgrech Wrote:
(02-02-2018, 09:26 AM)DNAngel Wrote:
(02-01-2018, 03:55 PM)Lord Savvart Wrote: I'll add, I've just finished playing over 2 hours of Top Spin 4 on my old Xbox 360 and it is still brilliant.

The way the players move, the sounds, the crowds, the mini-games, the practice area with the ball machine, the umpire calling the score and the players names, the player reactions, the stamina and its use, etc... I could go on and on...

I can't believe that BA couldn't just copy that and then update the graphics and bingo, excellent game. Unbelievable...

Top Spin 4's brilliance isn't that easy to copy it seems Wink

Anyway we can play Top Spin 4 on PS4?  

I have purchased AO tennis and it is real disappointing.....even after the last patch.

Just Terrible!!

You should write your replies in white text, black text is hard to read Wink