Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Day One Patch - Features
Is it ever coming??

This mythical Day One Patch??

I have a one hundred dollar game just sitting there. Playing at present is ridiculous and futile.

BA - you should have held it back and released it closer to a final product.
They already answered that the previous page Savvart... it will be out ASAP.

$100... i'll have to get this one from JB HiFi... they've got it for $79.
“There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.”
(01-18-2018, 04:13 PM)Ruck Wrote: https://www.kotaku.com.au/2016/08/why-da...so-common/

Does this go in the same category as “We are a small developer so can justify $90 price tag”?

Shut up Robbie Farrah!
EB Games has it for $100
JB HiFi has it for $79

You'd have to ask them about their reasoning / pricing.
Oh and if you want to question my moderation... feel free to PM me. Otherwise, stay on topic. Smile
“There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.”
(01-18-2018, 07:22 PM)Ruck Wrote: EB Games has it for $100
JB HiFi has it for $79

You'd have to ask them about their reasoning / pricing.

Oh and if you want to question my moderation... feel free to PM me. Otherwise, stay on topic. Smile
Happy to do that.

So in regards to pricing what is the RRP??

Shut up Robbie Farrah!
As I said... you'd have to ask a retail outlet as I do not work in that industry.

While the source seems American ($60 would be a great price for new games here in Australia), the following link might help answer your question.

https://gamerant.com/video-game-prices-breakdown-514/
Thanks for the article but I stopped when it was talking about AAA publishers as we are not dealing with apples for apples.

Shut up Robbie Farrah!
Hi guys, I am happy to tell you that the Xbox patch is now live.
Sorry for the delay
What changes were made to the roster?
(01-19-2018, 09:22 AM)Big Ant Studios QA Wrote: Hi guys, I am happy to tell you that the Xbox patch is now live.
Sorry for the delay

Anything of note in patch 1.06 that was downloaded yesterday?
"I'm not saying it's ugly but, that tackle clearly wouldn't get many valentines cards" - Eddie Hemmings '17