Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Playing as Rafael Nadal in the Australian Open!
Hi team, got the game late last night and decided to play the Australian Open as Rafael Nadal! Let me know your thoughts on the game! I'm a fan.

I’ve been looking forward to this game but when I learned no Williams sisters and no Federer for me it’s not a true AO because in real life Federer has won way more Australian Opens than Nadal and he is number two in the world. It’s a huge deal breaker for me so I won’t be getting the game now.

Up until yesterday I was going to buy it but I’ll wait for some other tennis game which has a more realistic roster. 

Taking Federer, the defending champ out of the AO makes a joke of the game which calls itself AO but is anything but without him.
They didn't just decide to not put him in, there are contract issues to deal with and there's a good chance he'll be added later.
"I'm not saying it's ugly but, that tackle clearly wouldn't get many valentines cards" - Eddie Hemmings '17
(01-20-2018, 03:49 AM)theaxe1606 Wrote: They didn't just decide to not put him in, there are contract issues to deal with and there's a good chance he'll be added later.

Most reviewers are giving the game very bad ratings for gameplay. Is it really that bad? Players don’t seem to move smoothly in the videos. I really wanted this to be a success but so far it looks like BA missed out on a great opportunity to come out with an awesome tennis game at the AO.