Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kato Ottio
Hi guys. I know this forum is about the game but I've gotta say R.I.P big man! I never saw him in the NRL but I saw him in the WC and I've gotta say he looked like a beast. I was looking forward to seeing him in the Super League for Widnes. Thoughts are with his family, friends, Widnes, Canberra and PNG! He will be missed.
Well said, always a shame when someone is taken long before they really get to live their life.
"I'm not saying it's ugly but, that tackle clearly wouldn't get many valentines cards" - Eddie Hemmings '17
I was saddened when Frank the Tank drew the curtain on his career this month... but at least he's had the chance to do all that he wanted / could do in the game.

It's such a tragedy that Ottio is gone from the game as he had great ppotential and was ready to make his mark on the game... At least his family got to see him represent his country and shine at the junior levels. Smile
“There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.”