Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gameplay!?
Final roster releashed?
I'm not at home to go through it but there is 260 players in the game.

I only played 1 match this morning on pro. Went down in straight sets.

All I will say is that while you're playing rather than watching I barely noticed the ao screen or the celebrations.
"I'm not saying it's ugly but, that tackle clearly wouldn't get many valentines cards" - Eddie Hemmings '17
Can you name all 260 players Axe? :p

When you get the chance.... how is the customization?
“There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.”
(01-16-2018, 12:44 PM)Ruck Wrote: Can you name all 260 players Axe? :p

When you get the chance.... how is the customization?
No

and

If I don't do it tonight I'm off work tomorrow so I will make myself and check it out.
"I'm not saying it's ugly but, that tackle clearly wouldn't get many valentines cards" - Eddie Hemmings '17
Cheers Axe... Smile
“There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.”
Are all the players based on real life players and have the same initials like in the other games?
[Image: SYWLAxC.png]

Just done this, I will do academy walk throughs as well.

As far as gameplay goes me and my partner have trouble hitting it over the net when the other person is serving and the movement is so very clunky. She's already had enough and I'm tempted to take it back.
(01-16-2018, 08:40 PM)WhitePanther Wrote: As far as gameplay goes me and my partner have trouble hitting it over the net when the other person is serving and the movement is so very clunky. She's already had enough and I'm tempted to take it back.

i haven't had any issues like that but I've only played single player. 
The movement is odd and doesn't feel fluid at all but it seems to work.
My control tips (because there isn't any): 

To time your shot hold down the shot button just after the ball has been hit and release just before it gets to you, you may not get full power but timing is more important.

To control your shot direction with the left stick, hold it in the spot you want it to go until after you've played the shot otherwise the marker will move back again, this is the same for serving.

I play a lot of shots back to the ai's feet, they tend to leave a lot of balls, maybe they think it's going out I'm not sure.

I am only using the normal shot at the moment, no slicing, top spin, drop shots or lobs which is working for me while I get to grips.

I am by no means an expert, having been flogged in 1 pro match and having a 1W/1L record in an amateur career.

As for issues, I've had 2 instances of the ball flying off in a random direction (like the hooker pass to heaven in RLL3) the ball may of come off the racquet wrong and was meant to go where it did but it didn't look right.
And a few moments where my player didn't play a shot after releasing the button (may be my issue as this only seemed to happen when I was losing and getting the shits)