Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gameplay!?
Do I have this right? The games comes out in less than 2 weeks and there is not 1 piece of gameplay footage available!? I was super excited to hear about this game but the lack of any gameplay footage is a HUGE red flag.  Confused
I'm sure we'll get more before release... and if not... on release there will be enough online soon enough.

I've seen enough locally for people to be aware that it exists... and if it releases after the qualifiers and the AO gets behind it, then that'll be the best advertising IMO. The Tennis obsessed will be exposed to it and it'll trickle down from there.

While not as obsessed as I was in the past... I'm confident that Big Ant will give us a good game and that it'll be well worth a look. Smile
“There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.”
I guess it is just a wait for release and see game. Tennis Elbow has a new edition coming out soon as well. Looks good.
(01-10-2018, 12:44 PM)Hollywood Wrote: I guess it is just a wait for release and see game. Tennis Elbow has a new edition coming out soon as well. Looks good.

The animations of Tennis Elbow look pretty stiff imo. Was never a huge fan of the gameplay.
There should be some gameplay shown tonight. A store broke street date and the person is going to stream the game tonight. There is a significant day 1 patch due so it may not fully represent the actual quality of the game post patch. I will post a link when it starts.
(01-12-2018, 05:16 PM)Radman Wrote: There should be some gameplay shown tonight. A store broke street date and the person is going to stream the game tonight. There is a significant day 1 patch due so it may not fully represent the actual quality of the game post patch. I will post a link when it starts.

:O
The guy is updating it now. Not sure if 1.02 is the day 1 patch or not.
Stream is up.

Eggmond on Twitch.
Ha didn't last long
"I'm not saying it's ugly but, that tackle clearly wouldn't get many valentines cards" - Eddie Hemmings '17
He seems to be having problems keeping the stream up.

Edit: Seems he is sharing a few pics first.