Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
DBC14 career mode team/player selection
Hello everyone , i just started playing DBC14 a few weeks ago, i  started career mode and made myself a batting - all rounder who bats at number 4 , just finished my first  full season and when i started the next season i made the test team at number 4 batsman but steve smith was no longer in the team and J.Burns was captain like wtf ?  how can you change the team or if i bat at 4 will i always replace steve smith ? or do i have to start a new career mode and bat at number 5 so steve smith plays in test matches ?
Yes, DBC 14 didn't have dynamic teams so what ever position you play will replace the person in that spot. I got around this by working out what I wanted to do and then editing the teams I wanted to play for putting a nobody in that spot. You will need to restart your career.

If you play DBC 17 or Ashes it has dynamic teams. You select a role not a position. I selected top order batsmen in Ashes Cricket and I've played in all top 4 positions.
"I'm not saying it's ugly but, that tackle clearly wouldn't get many valentines cards" - Eddie Hemmings '17
(01-06-2018, 09:12 AM)theaxe1606 Wrote: Yes, DBC 14 didn't have dynamic teams so what ever position you play will replace the person in that spot. I got around this by working out what I wanted to do and then editing the teams I wanted to play for putting a nobody in that spot. You will need to restart your career.

If you play DBC 17 or Ashes it has dynamic teams. You select a role not a position. I selected top order batsmen in Ashes Cricket and I've played in all top 4 positions.

Thank you so much for replying !
guess im buying a new cricket game rip , 1 more question  , is career mode in ashes cricket  and DBC17 similar too career mode in DBC 14 as in starting age, playing state , county , T20 and haveing too earn selection for rep teams ?
like is ashes cricket worth the 50 extra dollers compared too DBC17 ?
Yes. I have all 3 and Ashes cricket is an improvement in pretty much all facets of the game. Career mode works better because they've done away with the ridiculous low speed/stamina attributes that you started with in 17 and the teams are always changing, when I made it to domestic cricket there's always a few players from club cricket getting promoted as well.
"I'm not saying it's ugly but, that tackle clearly wouldn't get many valentines cards" - Eddie Hemmings '17