Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Controls
How do you get the new controls and have the field map in the top corner?
From the main menu it's all under Settings > General Settings.
Then where?
Gameplay settings > Field Radar > Always on

Controller Settings > Standard or Classic for pace, spin or batting
(12-28-2017, 08:17 PM)Radman Wrote: Gameplay settings > Field Radar > Always on

Just bought the game and I'm totally confused here, I've exhausted all options and still can't find these. At least on my copy, these options just aren't there under gameplay settings. All I have is the following:

Under gameplay settings: Replays, Units of Measurement, Score Format, Ball Trail, Assisted Fielding, Objective Notifications, Skip to Pro Player Notifications

Under Controller Settings: Bowling Camera, Fielding Camera, Batting Camera, Running Camera

What am I missing?
(01-05-2018, 01:31 PM)horseshoe Wrote:

Just bought the game and I'm totally confused here, I've exhausted all options and still can't find these. At least on my copy, these options just aren't there under gameplay settings. All I have is the following:

Under gameplay settings: Replays, Units of Measurement, Score Format, Ball Trail, Assisted Fielding, Objective Notifications, Skip to Pro Player Notifications

Under Controller Settings: Bowling Camera, Fielding Camera, Batting Camera, Running Camera

What am I missing?
You need to update the game to the latest version
(01-05-2018, 01:39 PM)RugbyLeagueLIVE Wrote: horseshoe

What am I missing?
You need to update the game to the latest version

Aha!  It seemed without me realising, my PS4 wasn't connecting to the internet. A router reset and an update and now I'm in business. Thanks!