Poll: Should a frame by frame option be added in ashes cricket
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
100.00%
3 100.00%
No
0%
0 0%
Total 3 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Frame by Frame in interactive replay
Does anyone else think there needs to be a frame by frame option in the interactive replay so you can personally check for edges and be able to see if the ball hit pad or bat first things like that the up and down arrows on the dpad are not used yet maybe thats what it can be used for
(12-26-2017, 06:42 PM)TheBigDels Wrote: Does anyone else think there needs to be a frame by frame option in the interactive replay so you can personally check for edges and be able to see if the ball hit pad or bat first things like that the up and down arrows on the dpad are not used yet maybe thats what it can be used for

@I used to check with slow motion option (by changing camera mode (R3) ) 

it was look like similar to which option you are referring have you tried that ?? 

Regards,

Suri
(12-26-2017, 07:47 PM)Surisonyps4 Wrote:
(12-26-2017, 06:42 PM)TheBigDels Wrote: Does anyone else think there needs to be a frame by frame option in the interactive replay so you can personally check for edges and be able to see if the ball hit pad or bat first things like that the up and down arrows on the dpad are not used yet maybe thats what it can be used for

@I used to check with slow motion option (by changing camera mode (R3) ) 

it was look like similar to which option you are referring have you tried that ?? 

Regards,

Suri

Yes but its really anoying I always seem to go miss it bc it just changes so fast i just thought it would be easier
IF it doesn't crash which they havent fixed since db14
up up cronulla