Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Downloaded team question
I just got the game today and downloaded the Renegades as created by Llewellyn F7 but when I try using them in a casual game everything about the team is censored, the name and all player names and they just have white kit.  Any ideas why this happened?
(12-23-2017, 01:47 PM)goaliedad73 Wrote: I just got the game today and downloaded the Renegades as created by Llewellyn F7 but when I try using them in a casual game everything about the team is censored, the name and all player names and they just have white kit.  Any ideas why this happened?

@goaliedad73

Good question ?  - I am also looking for answer 

Did you use Team manager option and try to update the name & share again
im having a similar issue to u when doing multiplayer. When I only have he one controller my downloaded teams are fine but when I add a second controller on a different profile the teams become censored.

Any help in how to fix this would be appreciated as I can’t play multiplayer at mine with mates as all the download teams are censored
Each controller needs to be logged in to an individual account on your console without any parental/age restrictions. This is not an issue with the game itself but rather a requirement of PS4/XBOXONE.