Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Update 1.07
(12-26-2017, 08:17 AM)SOR Wrote: Got a 6 GB update, you can now pick an Origin team without the game crashing but despite being retired from Origin we have Paul Gallen still available for selection even though he wasn't available for selection in the prior fix.

Origin teams still wildly unrealistic. Darius Boyd, Greg Inglis, Dane Gagai, Valentine Holmes and Cameron Smith were left out of the QLD team I went up against with Corey Oates, Moga, Chambers, and JAKE GRANVILLE taking their place. World Cup squads are the same

Still forward passes that aren't forward. Was playing a game in front of my Mrs who was doing some cleaning, I broke the line with Aaron Woods and tried to get a pass away to Matt Moylan who was rushing up in support. Passed it, open line, got called forward and even my Mrs who doesn't play video games (Does follow Rugby League though) said it wasn't forward and then questioned why I play a game that cheats me.

Offloads which are a huge part of an NRL match are still not worth even trying because they rarely come off and even if they do you're always quickly tackled anyway.

Despite this being the World Cup edition you still can't actually pick a World Cup team from all available players. Origin teases you with the idea but then you get to World Cup and they pick 25 for you who are usually guys you don't want to use or guys who would never make it anyway.

It's half of a game and I don't see it being improved on until RLL5. Last time for RLL2 the World Cup edition fixed all the major issues but this time around it seems like "Throw in the Women's teams and add the extra World Cup teams. These schlubs will pay $20.00 for it".
Mate that's so funny, my Mrs says the same. She's like why are you playing a game that infuriates you so much.

The forward pass thing is not right, plus CPU actually does major forward passes but never gets called.
This update has been the death of this game for me, getting an error code everytime i update it, now it just gives me a paused sign and will not boot or load at all. I've deleted and installed again deleted everything. Now i can't even play it. Shocking!
(01-29-2018, 10:27 AM)pepper63 Wrote: This update has been the death of this game for me, getting an error code everytime i update it, now it just gives me a paused sign and will not boot or load at all. I've deleted and installed again deleted everything. Now i can't even play it. Shocking!

HI Pepper, I would like to hear more about your issue. Please send me a private message and I will try and help you through it. This should not be happening and we have had no other reports of this
The issue of the Titans and Warriors feeder clubs being stuffed up is back in this update.
Hadn't played the game in a while, put the disc in a few days ago and a 6GB update pops up. I was thinking finally a season update at the start of the season....but nah...a four month late world cup update... with everything locked.

It's a shame the same mistakes are repeated over and over again.
Finally bought the full game on PC yesterday and I have a few questions (sorry if they are kind of dumb questions).

I was playing around with the general settings for PC but now I can't remember what the default were so could someone please list of post a screenshot of all the default general settings on PC?

Also a question for BA and/or anyone else, if my game is fully updated, what version number should it be?
(02-04-2018, 07:55 AM)callmack1 Wrote: Finally bought the full game on PC yesterday and I have a few questions (sorry if they are kind of dumb questions).

I was playing around with the general settings for PC but now I can't remember what the default were so could someone please list of post a screenshot of all the default general settings on PC?

Also a question for BA and/or anyone else, if my game is fully updated, what version number should it be?

Just delete these files -

C:\Users\*****\Documents\My Games\Rugby League Live 4\config.ini
C:\Users\*****\Documents\My Games\Rugby League Live 4\dx.dat

And start the game. This will reset the game settings.

The latest game version is - v1.0.0927
(02-05-2018, 07:22 PM)Wouldubeinta Wrote:
(02-04-2018, 07:55 AM)callmack1 Wrote: Finally bought the full game on PC yesterday and I have a few questions (sorry if they are kind of dumb questions).

Just delete these files -

C:\Users\*****\Documents\My Games\Rugby League Live 4\config.ini
C:\Users\*****\Documents\My Games\Rugby League Live 4\dx.dat

And start the game. This will reset the game settings.

The latest game version is - v1.0.0927
Sweet as man, thanks.