Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Update 1.07
(01-02-2018, 07:12 AM)kuwaiti kev Wrote: PC PC PC PC PC PC PC PC ! Please

Come on !!!!!
My point of view is that if we let the forums go dead it'll show no one cares and they'll forget about the update. But for those who are still keenly awaiting it.......
I doubt the forums going quiet would make them forget... but always good to have a reminder. Smile

Now if Facebook was to go dead.. that would send a real message... DIE FACEBOOK!!!
“There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.”
Has it ever been stated that we are actually getting the PC patch and/or DLC. Don't remember anyone from BA ever saying that in response to the numerous queries (many of them mine). Maybe we're all waiting for something that for various business reasons may not even exist.
(01-03-2018, 01:32 AM)Eyeman79 Wrote: Has it ever been stated that we are actually getting the PC patch and/or DLC. Don't remember anyone from BA ever saying that in response to the numerous queries (many of them mine). Maybe we're all waiting for something that for various business reasons may not even exist.

Nothing has ever been said about PC. Even releasing the game as if was really silent. Even the RLWC advertising banner on the Facebook only states Xbox One and PS4. Even just waiting for the patch itself is hopeless at this point imo. Just the lack of any communication whatsoever tells me the games dead as is. Maybe that's just my pessimism but I don't expect anything else.
(01-03-2018, 02:41 AM)bmadden Wrote:
(01-03-2018, 01:32 AM)Eyeman79 Wrote: Has it ever been stated that we are actually getting the PC patch and/or DLC. Don't remember anyone from BA ever saying that in response to the numerous queries (many of them mine). Maybe we're all waiting for something that for various business reasons may not even exist.

Nothing has ever been said about PC. Even releasing the game as if was really silent. Even the RLWC advertising banner on the Facebook only states Xbox One and PS4. Even just waiting for the patch itself is hopeless at this point imo. Just the lack of any communication whatsoever tells me the games dead as is. Maybe that's just my pessimism but I don't expect anything else.

I just got a feeling that RLL4 is BigAnt's last rugby league game tbh.
(01-05-2018, 09:00 AM)Wouldubeinta Wrote:
(01-03-2018, 02:41 AM)bmadden Wrote:

I just got a feeling that RLL4 is BigAnt's last rugby league game tbh.
Agreed, I also wonder about their future commitment to PC. PC releases and updates seem to have taken a backseat as of late. I hope we are wrong on both counts.
Bueller? Bueller??
(01-05-2018, 09:00 AM)Wouldubeinta Wrote: I just got a feeling that RLL4 is BigAnt's last rugby league game tbh.

I hope not  Sad I feel like they're just getting started.

Maybe they just have their hands full at the moment. With Ashes and now AO Tennis coming this month.
Pc is not updated? Should i buy on ps4?