Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Catching?
i don't get the catching- I press left stick until it's in the circle then press A but I'm never awarded the wicket? Do you have to press the appeal button too? Or is it a bug? (PC version)
(12-21-2017, 05:14 AM)Jimmy44 Wrote: i don't get the catching- I press left stick until it's in the circle then press A but I'm never awarded the wicket? Do you have to press the appeal button too? Or is it a bug? (PC version)

Can anyone help with this? How does catching work?
(12-21-2017, 05:14 AM)Jimmy44 Wrote: i don't get the catching- I press left stick until it's in the circle then press A but I'm never awarded the wicket? Do you have to press the appeal button too? Or is it a bug? (PC version)

Can anyone help with this? How does catching work?
You're meaning reflex catching? It needs to be so into the circle that the circle turns green to get the catch when you press A/X.

I have a different issue relating to regular catches. Have it on PS4 and do semi-assisted fielding, the situation there is that the players automatically run into the circle and automatically take the catch, which is ridiculous. It used to be simple the player would auto-run into the circle if he had the stats to make it in time, yes, but then you'd push the right-stick I think, (has been a long time since I played the much better DBC'14) into the direction that the ball/catch has come from. You'd sometimes have to be careful not to do so too early or they'd drop it. Was a good-ish system.

Now it's just an auto catch and out of your hands, excuse the pun.

Yes I meant reflex catching. It doesn't matter how far into the circle I go, it never turns green so I can't get the catch. Must be a bug with the PC version
Similar problem on PS4. Circle actually turns green, press X, but the chance goes down more than half the time. Massively annoying when you lose a wicket chance. I've switched to full auto fielding to reduce frustration - hope this gets fixed!