Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Catching a bomb
Hopefully this isn't just me, about a third of the time when my player tries to catch the ball, they just let it bgo straight through their arms and I concede so many tries to this what I suppose is a problem with a game and not my players just dropping the ball. Surely this isn't a hard fix, it baffles me to think some problems like this haven't been fixed.
I don't have any problems with bombs unless I put a poor one up and the players don't get to it in time...
“There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.”
get gud!
I just have problems with grubbers! the computer grubbers it along the floor and all of a sudden my players decide to become as thick as pig sh*t! none of them know where the ball is and the computer end up scoring.
(12-13-2017, 03:37 AM)Aastill Wrote: I just have problems with grubbers! the computer grubbers it along the floor and all of a sudden my players decide to become as thick as pig sh*t! none of them know where the ball is and the computer end up scoring.

Yep, this is an issue, but to be fair affects the AI as well. Grubbers often result in tries. As for bombs, we'll no problems there.
The grubbers seems too scripted. Often the A.I goes through a gap certain to score but then he'll grubber it