Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Announcing AO Tennis - The Ultimate Tennis Experience
Wow, sorry for ever doubting BA's ability to get a big roster together.
"I'm not saying it's ugly but, that tackle clearly wouldn't get many valentines cards" - Eddie Hemmings '17
I'm not sure that roster will appear in the console version, holy balls if it does though.
(01-05-2018, 04:52 PM)pure_brad Wrote: AO Tennis for IOS and Android

Roster includes:

Men's

Rafael Nadal - Spain
Roger Federer - Switzerland
Grigor Dimitrov - Bulgaria
Alexander Zverev - Germany
Dominic Thiem - Austria
Marin Cilic - Croatia
David Goffin - Belgium
Jack Sock - United States
Stan Wawrinka - Switzerland
Pablo Carreno Busta - Spain
Juan Martin Del Potro - Argentina
Novak Djokovic - Serbia
Sam Querrey - United States
Kevin Anderson - South Africa
Jo-Wilfred Tsonga - France
John Isner - United States
Lucas Pouille - France
Tomas Berdych - Czech Republic
Roberto Bautista Agut - Spain
Nick Kyrgios - Australia
Albert Ramos-Vinolas - Spain
Milos Raonic - Canada
Gilles Muller - Luxembourg
Diego Schwartzman - Argentina
Fabio Fognini - Italy
Adrian Mannarino - France
Philipp Kohlschreiber - Germany
Damir Dzumhur - Bosnia and Herzegovina
Richard Gasquet - France
Pablo Cuevas - Uruguay
Mischa Zverev - Germany
Filip Krajinovic - Serbia

Women's

Simona Halep - Romania
Garbine Muguruza - Spain
Caroline Wozniacki - Denmark
K. Pliskova - Czech Republic
Venus Williams - United States
Elina Svitolina - Ukraine
Jelena Ostapenko - Latvia
Caroline Garcia - France
Johanna Konta - Great Britain
CoCo Vandeweghe - United States
K. Mladenovic - France
Sloane Stephens - United States
Julia Goerges - Germany
A. Pavlyuchenkova - Russia
A. Sevastova - Latvia
Ashleigh Barty - Australia
E. Vesnina - Russia
Madison Keys - United States
M. Rybarikova - Slovakia
Angelique Kerber - Germany
Serena Williams - United States
B. Strycova - Czech Republic
D. Kasatkina - Russia
Daria Gavrilova - Australia
Dominika Cibulkova - Slovakia
S. Peng - China
A. Radwanska - Poland
P. Kvitova - Czech Republic
Lucie Safarova - Czech Republic
K. Bertens - Netherlands
M. Lucic-Baroni - Croatia
E. Makarova - Russia

Hopefully all these players appear in the console version. If so, AO Tennis would have the greatest roster of all time for tennis video games Smile
Wow. Great news if true.
Hi, I wanted to know if the players of the game aotennis released today for ios and android there will also be on the console?
(01-06-2018, 05:31 AM)Simo9700 Wrote: Hi, I wanted to know if the players of the game aotennis released today for ios and android there will also be on the console?

We all do. There is going to be footage and I would assume roster info next week, this is confirmed on the facebook page after footage of the mobile game was uploaded.
"I'm not saying it's ugly but, that tackle clearly wouldn't get many valentines cards" - Eddie Hemmings '17
http://www.gameinformer.com/b/features/a...-open.aspx

"but Milner says that Big Ant has mo-capped Federer and hopes to include the player at a later date if a deal should eventually go through."
Isnt the game suppose to come out in January & still no news?
(01-06-2018, 10:59 AM)FissionMailed Wrote: Looking good! Great to see that Tennis games are coming back!

Only thing is, that other tennis game has been announced for switch and a tennis game for the switch sounds way too good to pass up, especially if they make use of the motion controls. Also the fact that i mostly play on the switch now.

Now I know there's an article about Ross being keen to port Ashes to the Switch and make use of motion controls, so who's going to be first to the punch and take my money! :p

Need someone to kick the tires of the creation tools for this game? I completely missed making players for the ashes and I've got the itch to fill out rosters. :p

Also, very keen to find out how the Career mode works for this game in terms of the creation tools. Can we assign created courts to certain tournaments so they will show up in Career mode? Can you create multiple courts for a tournament then assign a certain arena as a main court? Can I create classic players from the past and add them to a pool so they show up randomly in tournaments in Career mode?

Looking forward to seeing and hearing more about this game!
[Image: SYWLAxC.png]
(01-06-2018, 10:59 AM)FissionMailed Wrote: Looking good! Great to see that Tennis games are coming back!

Only thing is, that other tennis game has been announced for switch and a tennis game for the switch sounds way too good to pass up, especially if they make use of the motion controls. Also the fact that i mostly play on the switch now.

Now I know there's an article about Ross being keen to port Ashes to the Switch and make use of motion controls, so who's going to be first to the punch and take my money! :p

Need someone to kick the tires of the creation tools for this game? I completely missed making players for the ashes and I've got the itch to fill out rosters. :p

Link to the article stating that Ross wants to port Ashes Cricket to the Switch?