Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
"AN AUSTRALIAN OPEN TENNIS GAME IS BEING DEVELOPED BY MELBOURNE’S BIG ANT STUDIOS"
Anyway, my first response at 'neglecting PC' was aimed at the fact that AO Tennis wasn't announced for PC. So yeah, maybe they are 'neglecting the PC for good', for all we know.
(12-07-2017, 02:59 PM)marts30 Wrote: Anyway, my first response at 'neglecting PC' was aimed at the fact that AO Tennis wasn't announced for PC.  So yeah, maybe they are 'neglecting the PC for good', for all we know.

Except for the fact that they’ve said it is coming to PC...
(12-07-2017, 04:16 PM)border Wrote:
(12-07-2017, 02:59 PM)marts30 Wrote: Anyway, my first response at 'neglecting PC' was aimed at the fact that AO Tennis wasn't announced for PC.  So yeah, maybe they are 'neglecting the PC for good', for all we know.

Except for the fact that they’ve said it is coming to PC...

Officially? Link?
Yeah check out one of their Twitter reply’s
Good. Guessing it will launch worldwide with a different name though.
(12-08-2017, 06:32 PM)marts30 Wrote: Good. Guessing it will launch worldwide with a different name though.

Probably. Now I'm just wondering if Roger Federer will be in the game.
When can we find out more details on the AO Tennis game you're developing Ross?
Now  Cric booth Just Starting  PSL Live Streaming free and Update about All Matches
(02-28-2018, 10:16 PM)jamesjohn70 Wrote: When can we find out more details on the AO Tennis game you're developing Ross?

The game was released in Australia and New Zealand in January. Plenty of info and gameplay available. Also check the dedicated forum here AO Tennis Forum
"I'm not saying it's ugly but, that tackle clearly wouldn't get many valentines cards" - Eddie Hemmings '17
(02-28-2018, 10:16 PM)jamesjohn70 Wrote: When can we find out more details on the AO Tennis game you're developing Ross?

Use Google and YouTube to find out more about AO Tennis Wink