Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
"AN AUSTRALIAN OPEN TENNIS GAME IS BEING DEVELOPED BY MELBOURNE’S BIG ANT STUDIOS"
Wink 
When can we find out more details on the AO Tennis game you're developing Ross? Wink

https://press-start.com.au/news/playstat...t-studios/
Nice find... when do we get our hands on the Tennis Academy?!?!?!? Big Grin
“There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.”
(12-03-2017, 09:22 AM)Ruck Wrote: Nice find... when do we get our hands on the Tennis Academy?!?!?!? Big Grin

This.
I just hope this is already funded because Dirt Track and Gridiron Champions both failed their kickstarter campaigns.
"I'm not saying it's ugly but, that tackle clearly wouldn't get many valentines cards" - Eddie Hemmings '17
Official trailer boys Big Grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yKVfJ2B1GPY
Big Ant back to totally neglecting the PC. Thanks guys.
WTF, FIX RUGBY LEAGUE LIVE FIRST!!!!!
(12-05-2017, 11:33 AM)Yuna Wrote: WTF, FIX RUGBY LEAGUE LIVE FIRST!!!!!

It's worrying how many bases they're trying to cover in such a short time. Quantity over quality it seems... cricket, tennis, rugby league all within half a year. They just move onto the next title asap with a couple of licenses.
Cool.. insider knowledge.

1. How long have they been working on their tennis game?
2. How exactly... and I mean exactly... does it draw resources away from the other games?

I have no idea what everyone at Big Ant does and what is scheduled for when... but unless given the details of how one title is detracting from the other... I'm happy with them expanding their range / titles.
“There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.”
(12-05-2017, 11:15 AM)marts30 Wrote: Big Ant back to totally neglecting the PC. Thanks guys.

A PC version is coming.