Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Update 1.04
There's a number of fixes, gameplay tweaks and tuning that didn't make it into the update notes.

The majority of these changes came from listening to these forums and fixing what could be done.
While I think there is still a lot of room for improvement I appreciate the effort.
(12-01-2017, 03:20 PM)HBK619 Wrote: There's a number of fixes, gameplay tweaks and tuning that didn't make it into the update notes.

The majority of these changes came from listening to these forums and fixing what could be done.

Quite a broad and generic statement to make are you able to elaborate with finer detail of the specific changes and fixes you refer to please. I am paricularly looking for the fix to the held too long in tackle issue occuring to soon in the ruck. Overall i enjoy the 'grinding your way to a win' feel to the game. Little tough for me to make clear running breaks but thats footy. I can see the intent is there with how you guys have developed it and although is not executed in parts as good as it could be i still like not winning as often. Maybe attacking line could be a bit deeper to create a sense of time and space but i am content. Maybe create your own cheerleader could be fun as well abd one more thing grubber kicks better implemented.
Thanks
I'm looking forward to booting up tonight and checking it out.
Man this could be the dream. Imagine tuning support runner's and AI speed so that line breaks and draw n pass results in length of the field try's. Looking forward to the feedback I won't be able to Jam until tomoz night
X1: Kulch
PSN: akulch
Steam: Kulch
(12-01-2017, 03:20 PM)HBK619 Wrote: There's a number of fixes, gameplay tweaks and tuning that didn't make it into the update notes.

why not??
(12-01-2017, 03:35 PM)Jasche78 Wrote:

Quite a broad and generic statement to make are you able to elaborate with finer detail of the specific changes and fixes you refer to please. I am paricularly looking for the fix to the held too long in tackle issue occuring to soon in the ruck. Overall i enjoy the 'grinding your way to a win'  feel to the game. Little tough for me to make clear running breaks but thats footy. I can see the intent is there with how you guys have developed it and although is not executed in parts as good as it could be i still like not winning as often. Maybe attacking line could be a bit deeper to create a sense of time and space but i am content. Maybe create your own cheerleader could be fun as well abd one more thing grubber kicks better implemented.
Thanks

The held too long in tackle issue is fixed with this update.
so has anyone played the game after update?? I'm surprised to see no feedback at all this afternoon.

Is it because no one gives a shit about this game anymore??
No more duplicate players and roster don’t default back to 2017 teams when changed. I deleted my old saves and started a new profile (NOT SURE IF NECESSARY), edited some teams to there 2018 squads. In career mode they stayed as edited and did not default back to the 2017 squads.. thank you for rectifying this because it was a major issue.
Can't wait for a Broncos wooden spoon..
someone already got the WC edition working

https://scontent-syd2-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t...e=5A9009CD